Looking to take on a few 1x1

Valentine

One Among the Fence
Hello, loves, my name is Ralz and I'm looking for someone very special...or possibly even a few someones. Not entirely sure yet. Below you will find the basics about myself and what I'm looking for as well as some things a little more interesting. Plots. Fandoms. Whatever.
  • I've been roleplaying for ten years now; the early years were rough as hell.
  • I've been everything from a dominatrix with a lust for power to a patient is a psychiatric facility. Complex characters give me life, and are an absolute must have.
  • I'm a student as well as a waitress, meaning writing(unfortunately) is not my full time gig. With that being said, I'm somewhat of a busy person, but I try my best to post every day!
  • I disappear on weekends, because that's basically my work week.
  • I would consider myself to be an advance-ish writer, but please know that I mess up sometimes. Things will be misspelled. I'll probably fuck up punctuation. Shit happens.
  • Quality > Quantity
  • Likes: Dark and twisted plots, romance, long term partners, and plot twists.
  • Dislikes: A lot of fucking things, if we're being honest, so it would probably be easier to toss me something and see what I say.
Fandoms I have a taste for
  • Harry Potter(Marauder Era)
    • Sirius Black x OC
    • Remus Lupin x OC
  • Haven
    • Duke x OC
    • Audrey x OC
    • Audrey x Duke
  • The Magicians
    • Penny x OC*
    • OC x OC*
  • Sons of Anarchy(Dying to RP)
    • Jaxon x OC
    • OC x OC*
* Notes I have a plot for this Fandom/Pairing

Original Plots
Character A is a space pirate, and a cocky bastard at the best of times. Character B is the rebellious daughter of the "King of the Universe," the most feared pirate of his time. What happens when Character B is held hostage by Character A?
The world has been ravaged by war, hunger, and disease. A nameless and faceless group has taken control of the land that remains. They're ruthless, killing anyone that dare to try and bring them down.
This RP takes place in a new-age concentration camp that is housed in a former Russian Gulag. Character A is an American soldier(branch is up to you), taken prisoner after a failed attempt to liberate the camp. Character B was one of the first journalists to report the atrocities of the new government and the war.
This RP will basically have three phases: 1) Time inside concentration camp. 2) Their breakout/escape. 3) Everything that happens when they're on the run.
Character A and B used to work together in the FBI, that was until a serial killer destroyed their worlds. Neither could continue working, so they went their separate ways. Several years later, it's painfully clear that the killer has returned. What will happen when they're brought back to solve the case?
A long time ago the world was whole, balanced and content with what it was, it's people were separated only by minuscule prejudices that were being over come day by day. The world was on it's way to becoming utopia like, but that day never came. Instead, the war ravaged the earth. Even then no one was sure just how it happened, and today historians are no closer to the truth of the past. All they know was that no one was safe. Nation against nation, country against country, state against state. Eventually it escalated into humans against humans. By the time the war ended all that was left was a broken earth and two distinct classes of people. Those who wanted utopia, and those who knew it was only an impossible dream. Over time these people separated and became two different societies. Brats and Elite.
The Elite, created walls of white to hide behind, and inside they used sciences to remake the earth, grass grew and animals spawned. Their cities became nearly perfect, they were healthy and used sciences to gain the upper-hand. Because of their success, they believed they were better. They prided themselves on their perfect skin, healthy faces and pristine lives. However, even perfection can become flawed. The Elite were cynical, and jaded. Cold and unfeeling.
The Brat, hid from nothing, embracing the world for the savage place it had become, they nurtured it and nature once more returned. Their cities became black and twisted. They grew strong and toxic, they used weapons and blood lust to fight back. Because of their oppression they grew dark and accepted their inner demons. They pride themselves on their tattooed skin, dark sclera, and wild nature. They thrive on emotion and feeling.
The two have lived in a grotesque form of peace for a hundred years, but something is building and war is becoming more than a whisper in the dark.
Holly Springs is a pleasant little town nestled in the heart of a valley. As quaint as the little town is, it harbors a secret. The forest is alive…demanding annual sacrifices in the form of a human male. What will happen if the forest doesn’t get its sacrifice?
Idea: This year’s sacrifice will be a new comer to Holly Springs. A loner. Someone no one would miss. Everything seems to be going according to plan until the forest’s representative…doesn’t take him back into the forest. They end up falling for one another. Shit show commence.

Last edited:
Wow so many good ideas. I like all your original plots and I would love to do a Harry Potter Rp.

Back