New User *looks around* This place seems a whole lot better

M00N1E

Hi! Moonie here!

I came here in hopes that I'd be treated a whole lot better than another place I was at.

Nice to meet y'all. I'm a 20 year old male from the Uk. I like art, anime and role-playing. I'm excited to really get involved in the community and make some friends. I'm not the best with introductions so if you wanna know something then feel free to ask me!

to be honest it is a similar story here, though slightly different

makes me wonder how many people have come here due to mistreatment elsewhere
though that may be a bit of a controversial conversation topic

well i have no problem talking about it
im just a bit paranoid of messing things up

but yes, hello
personally im not a big fan of anime but who does not enjoy art and roleplaying?
distasteful people is who

Hello, Moonie! It's nice to meet you. It's sad to see that you came here due to mistreatment in the past. To be honest, similar things like that happened with me too. But Storyteller seems like a good place to be at honestly. Lots of nice and friendly people here.

Hey there @Miles nice to meetcha! It seems a lot of to communities like to mistreat their users. And yeah, I've heard that people here are nice people.

@Porcelain I wholeheartedly agree. Anime and art is great, along with chocolate its the best XD

Nice to meetcha as well! Tis a shame that sites do that to their users. I hope you have a better time here though. And they certainly are!

Anime is great. As is drawing and Roleplaying? After all, who doesn't love a good RP? XD

You're pretty cool yourself mate. I hope you do like it here. ^^

And that's true. I would think everyone one this site would like to RP. Why else would one join it then?

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I'm just popping in to give you a little nudge. I know you're no doubt eager to start roleplaying, but I noticed you haven't posted much outside of the introduction forum. If you get a little more activity under your belt, and engage with some of our other users in our community forums we can go ahead and get your account reviewed.

In the meanwhile if you're having trouble finding anything, or having trouble understanding the approval process, please don't hesitate to ask questions. We have plenty of people who would be more than happy to lend you a hand.

-Tiko, Storyteller's Circle Administrator

Back