Lost Mines of Phandelver Character Sheets

That Guy

Lost Mine of Phandelver - Ask me for details!
quick notes:
1. Your character will be starting at level three, so create a level three character.
2. I do not care if anyone plays a couple in a relationship, but if they are in a relationship, it must be 18+.

Now, on to my rules. These should go without saying, but I will say them anyway just so anyone who joins the game is clear.

1. Absolutely NO rape or sexual assault of any kind. If this happens, you will be kicked from the game without a warning.
2. No NSFW content of any kind. I don't care if two characters end up sleeping with each other, don't rp that out; instead, do a fade-to-black if that situation arises.
3. For skills, I am doing a standard point buy.
4. I am allowing homebrew content; however, you must send me a PM with all relevant information beforehand.

Most importantly, though,

Have fun during this, and please give any feedback on my DM skills at any time.

Oh, and post your character sheets here. Myth-Weavers would work best, but as long as I can see your sheet, we will be good. :)

Woops. Under class I meant to put "Level 2 Bard." 5e spellcasting is kinda nice, shame the dependent stat doesn't do too much.

Woops. Under class I meant to put "Level 2 Bard." 5e spellcasting is kinda nice, shame the dependent stat doesn't do too much.
Honestly it's fine. You need to fill in your skill proficiencies as well as personality, bonds, flaws, ideals, and the features your race and class has. Also you should update it to say level 3, not level 2.

Back