Closed Loveless (Romance)

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
Name: Isabelle Marina Loveless
Race: Human
Personality: A very loving mother, would do anything for her child, proud and stern but kind to those in need, never turn down those who need help, and overall smart-ass, and doesn't like taking no for an answer.
History: Isabelle grew up in a foster home, very strict and they treated her like their own daughter. She excelled in school and loves to cook. During her first year of college, she met YC. they were in love and three years later she was pregnant. Isabelle thought everything was going well until YC disappeared. Isabelle toughened up her heart and finished college. She got a business degree in culinary and opened up her own bakery along with a taekwondo dojo right next door.
Appearance: Stands at 5'4", has bright green eyes, has rose tattoo's up wast and a small butterfly on right shoulder mixed in with her daughter's birthdate
View attachment 5291View attachment 5292View attachment 5293

Name: Akira Isalene Loveless
Race: Human
Personality: Very bubbly but always loves to read and learn, shy around strangers but a very polite and sweet little girl
Appearance: View attachment 5294

Isabelle is the mother to 3-year-old Kira Before Kira was born she was with YC. YC disappeared for three years with no contact for (whatever reason you want). YC shows up at Isabelle's job or home (either-or, or really wherever you want) and the story starts from there. Details about MC would be given after we've agreed on this plot I don't like to spoil the good parts.

Last edited:
I’m, im so
Down for this. I usually prefer larger than life exotic details (white hair or red) with particular clothing niches. (Sometimes they won’t match. Or they’ll dress outlandishly. Or wear one glove. Or be a near freak with a mask)

That said. I love the mystery to this and the optional reasoning. I think a good under cover story would be amazing here! But I have a few other ideas to

The kidnapped plot and the saving brother plot are being merged. I suppose that means I should leave my OC information here then?

Back