New User Lt. Kenneth Sniper Reporting for Duty!

"Hello this Lt. Kenneth Sniper reporting for duty!"

Greetings my friends, I'm Kenneth the Sniper. I have recently joined this website a very short while ago thanks to my dear friend @Risha, who first introduced me to roleplaying about 4 years ago. This is my first time to actually roleplaying at another site aside from Facebook, so I think I will have to learn a lot of things from everybody here. I do hope everybody here is able to get along well with me! :)

I like many things in general. Roleplaying is one of my passions in life which I would never grow tired of. Other than that, I have an immense love and interest in automobiles, weaponry (modern and traditional) and anime. I used to join many fantasy-themed roleplays, which I have always enjoyed, even though I hope I am able to join a roleplay thread that emphasizes on a modern warfare theme.

I guess I can't make much of a good introduction out of myself, so I think this will do (Hehe). Have a nice day, and peace out!

Hello Lt Kenneth!

Cream here!

Welcome to STC and the community. Hope you like it here :3

I'm also not great at making intros, I have learned that everyone thinks the same. So all is good! Have a great time here and if you need some help, just holla! :)

Also come say hello in the chat if that's your thing :)

Cream!

Hello Lt Kenneth!

Cream here!

Welcome to STC and the community. Hope you like it here :3

I'm also not great at making intros, I have learned that everyone thinks the same. So all is good! Have a great time here and if you need some help, just holla! :)

Also come say hello in the chat if that's your thing :)

Cream!

Aww, that's nice of you, Cream! And yes, I do hope I'll be able to make a comfortable spot for myself here so I can interact with everybody! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Back