New User m o n o c h r o m e.

Monochrome

perpetually tired.

Hello, I'm not quite a wee little noob to Storytellers, but I decided to finally pop in and post an introduction! I had this account already two months ago, but I forget to use it. xD You can call me Mono or Chrome, either is fine~​

I would copy/paste the info guide I made for the site, but I'm guessing you don't need it lol. Welcome to the site, sort of. Welcome to socialization! It's nice to see that you're finally getting around to things. (^: Do you have experience on any other roleplay sites, or even just in random places not specifically for roleplay? I've been to a bunch of places for that. - Well, if you actually do have questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. Always willing to help. ♥

*Shines a light on the lurker and then turns the TV off*
Don't you know DEM TV turns kids into zombies! Back in my day we had the good old radio!

*Raises his can into the air angrily*
Aw well! If you've been lurking for so long you ought to know something! Answer some questions to prove to me that TV didn't rot that old brain of yours!

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What if I were to call you ChromeMono? >:3

*Shines a light on the lurker and then turns the TV off*
Don't you know DEM TV turns kids into zombies! Back in my day we had the good old radio!

*Raises his can into the air angrily*
Aw well! If you've been lurking for so long you ought to know something! Answer some questions to prove to me that TV didn't rot that old brain of yours!
Hah, you think you can stop the power of my static screen?!

1. Fantasy.
2. Me.
3. Only if you wish to die at my hands.

<3

Welcome to the land of the talking! :p

Excited to have you here and vocal, we can always use more voices! I love fantasy RP'ing too, so we should get along great! Hope to continue to hear your voice...well...text..?
virtually hearing with my virtual ears

Hah, you think you can stop the power of my static screen?!

1. Fantasy.
2. Me.
3. Only if you wish to die at my hands.

<3

1. That's a rather common genre here, should be able to fit in fine.
2. XD
7UxlRi7.jpg

Back