Mad Max Spin off

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
Would anyone be interested in doing a RP based off Mad Max Fury Road?

The plot I have would be about a small colony that is running out of water and fuel, so they send a some drivers out to find more and bring it back. The world has become a dangerous place and the resources that remain are scarce. In order to save their people our drivers must be willing to risk everything and travel fearlessly into the unknown.

Mad Max? Hell yeah! To Valhalla! :emoji_laughing:

tt28BSw.gif

I am still working on finishing up the plot, but in the meantime here is a character sheet you can use to create your character.

Name:
Dress and appearance:
(If you don’t want to use a picture that is fine just try and give a good description of what your character looks like.)
Weapons:
Weakness:
Strength:
Short back story:

Vehicle: (Can be anything from a monster truck to a motorcycle.)

Pictures: (Put any pictures you might have here.)

Question. If I were to be interested in this, would I need to have seen Fury Road? It's literally the only Mad Max movie I haven't seen yet. (Played the video game though.)

Question. If I were to be interested in this, would I need to have seen Fury Road? It's literally the only Mad Max movie I haven't seen yet. (Played the video game though.)

You should be good. It will be a new story set in the Mad Max world.

Name: Deckard Freeman (aka Drake)
Dress and appearance: Overall, Drake has a sharp face and a light body. He has brown eyes and dark brown, tousled hair that reaches just past his shoulders. He is wearing a worn-out brown leather jacket over a tattered shirt, with several bracelets made out of twisted metal. His dark, faded jeans look like they have been torn off from the ankles. For shoes, he wears sport sandals that miraculously stays together despite their condition.
Weapons: Homemade hand crossbows with bolts, a blacksmith hammer
Weakness: He is almost never honest with anyone, even to those whom he is close to. He often holds secrets deep inside even when they are eating him from the inside. His flamboyant, overly theatrical nature also gets in his way from time to time.
Strength: He is quite economical - he can make or fix anything from worthless scraps. He is also proficient with his crossbow, and can shoot enemies with deadly accuracy even from a moving vehicle.
Short back story: Drake grew up as the youngest child in his family. His brothers and sisters were all experienced fighters who defended the colony, and his parents expected him to follow their footsteps. From early age, he was taught in the art of combat, but as he was constantly ill in his childhood he had trouble keeping up with the training. Sensing his parents' frustration, he looked for other ways to stand out, until one day he found out that others in the colony appreciated his talent for handcrafting. From that day, he honed his crafting skill, hoping that he would find some acceptance if he becomes good enough to help out with anything. When he heard that the colony is sending out drivers in search of water and fuel, he volunteered immediately, hoping to be a hero when he returns with the goods.
Vehicle: An old monster truck that is nevertheless very well-maintained

Is this acceptable?

Name: Morgan Fraser

Dress and appearance: Morgan stands at 6ft 3in and weighs around 210lb. Morgan's hair is a dirty silver, he does not spend much time grooming his hair so it is mostly a mess. Morgan has blue eyes. Most of the time Morgan wears overalls and an old button up shirt.

Weapons: Ax, 12in hunting knife, and an old double barreled shotgun.

Weakness: One of Morgan's weakness is his age. Due to his old age Morgan is not as fast as the other young whippersnappers, also with old age came worse vision. Morgan's other weakness can be his carrying and trusting nature.

Strength: Morgan has seen a lot of stuff in his day, this helps him deal with stressful situations and provide guidance to those that have not been around as long as he has.

Short back story: Morgan's father helped create the colony and served as the town's sharif, so Mogan spent most of his childhood in the relative safety of the colony. When Morgan was 17 the colony was attacked by raiders, the raiders stole almost all the town's resources. Morgan's father and few other warriors dead trying to protect the town. Filled the hate and a desire for revenge Morgan and a small band of young men and women set off for revenge. Though most of them dead fighting for revenge Morgan and the others wiped the raiders out with a merciless venginues.

After destroying the raiders Morgan returned to the colony where he assumed his father's role as town sharif. Morgan has spent the rest of his life training young boys and girls to protect the colony. At the age of 23 Morgan married a young red head named Beatrice. Even though they tried many times Beatrice was not able to bear children, so Morgan and Beatrice opened their home to the colonies strays and lost children. Morgan didn't want to leave the colony and Beatrice, but he knew his skills and wisdom would help the exploration party come back alive.

Vehicle: Morgan drives an old sports car that he named Beats, after his first love. In his youth Morgan made sure everyone knew just how fast he could make Beats go.

Pictures:
full
full

(Beats does not have a machine gun mounted on it)

Back