Madoka Magica altered timeline ocs!

My oc (I'm surprised I only have one lol);

Kagome-chan is a new transfer student at Mitakihara Middle School, from a prestigious private school I named Ojou-sama Academy.
Her mother died a few years ago and her father is quite neglectful, constantly going out of the province or even the country for "business" trips. Because of this, Kagome lives alone.
She acts tough and independent because she doesn't know how else to act. This results in an almost entirely fabricated personality that some may see through more easily than others. Once you get to know her, she is quite sweet but a tsundere, somewhat clingy and very protective of those close to her.
If she loses the very few friends she has, she'll very likely fall into despair quickly, but not before going utterly insane.

She made her contract to survive an encounter with a witch, where she became trapped in a labyrinth and there were no other magical girls nearby. Before doing so, she had a number of health issues (asthma, poor vision, constant headaches, prone to dizziness, vertigo, and fainting). She has no regrets, as she doesn't have a family to care for and has literally 0 friends at the beginning. She isn't territorial but often enters other girls' territory and ends up getting into fights (cough Kyoko). She doesn't care if she gets killed and fights with reckless abandon, often actively trying to make her rival even angrier.

Name: Kagome Hisa
Weapon: Twin swords
Soul color: Red-violet

Sketch/color of my oc Kagome-chan. During the scanning process some of the color was lost, causing her skin to look completely white in some places. There's also quite a few smudges because I did this in pencil -w-
I had to rush this because my mom was screeching at me to go to bed xD
View attachment 6569

Common occurrences with Kagome-chan;

-Getting into fights with other magical girls
-Getting hurt while trying to battle alone, whether it be against a witch, familiar, or other magical girl
-Running out of grief seeds or only having one left
-Taunting the opposition and making the fight worse for herself (especially against Kyoko, Sayaka, or Homura)
-Staying up all night to hunt witches then falling asleep during the day/at school
-C o f f e e

Back