New User "Maybe. I just wish I knew what I was doing here."

Xion

Your Benevolent Yuri Overlord
-Xion

Jokes aside, hello! I'm Xion. I've been role playing for almost ten years now (okay maybe 9 3/4). I got my legs up in Discovery GC, a roleplay based modding community playing the Freelancer mod Discovery. I then wandered around, settling at a few other places, but ultimately ended up wanting more. I followed a few friends here.

I'm an avid gamer and otaku, much like Face Nemesis. Some of my favorite games are:

Kingdom Hearts (as you can tell by my name and joke title)
Fire Emblem
NieR: Automata
GTA V
Destiny
DESTROY ALL HUMANS!

In the realm of anime...Mecha, mainly xD

Gundam Wing
Code Geass
Robotech (when I was a kid)
Probably a few I can't remember.

Also, Fate/ and it's spinoffs. I love them so much. Saber Lily and Mysterious Heroine X for sure are my favorites, PLUS SHIELDER. OMG.

Misc Anime I like:
Snow White with the Red Hair
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
Girls und Panzer!
Strike/Brave Witches
Akashic Record of Bastard Magical Instructor.
Kill la Kill!

And many more I can't remember off the top of my head.

I'm here to find a good place to roleplay where I have a bit more freedom. I'm usually in PG13 areas so having a lot less restrictions is something I seriously enjoy.

Thanks for having me. I look forward to adding lesbians to your roleplays shortly~

Dear god it's a full migration.

Welcome to STC I usually have something witty or sarcastic to say but I don't really have anything right now

Dear god it's a full migration.

Welcome to STC I usually have something witty or sarcastic to say but I don't really have anything right now

"Full migration"

ABORT ABORT THEY KNOW THE PLAN!

...Hi! I'll write a raincheck for that witty comment :3

Hello! I wonder who this Face Nemesis person you mention is...

Also, before anyone asks, that lesbian comment he made is 100% serious. After a few years of roleplaying with him, I can confirm.

Hello fellow new person who I have definetly never talked to b-oh wait, I did this bit already.

... Hi Xion. We already talked so the cat's out of the bag, might as well not front. xD Hope we can have some fun here.

Hello fellow new person who I have definetly never talked to b-oh wait, I did this bit already.

... Hi Xion. We already talked so the cat's out of the bag, might as well not front. xD Hope we can have some fun here.

Especially after I bring Zion in :3 *EVIL LAUGHTER*

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and all! Cheers. :p
p.s.. obliterate thos humans... such arrogant beasts of prey

Back