New User Meet the Dragongoddess

RAWWWR!--Ahem! I mean hello there, everyone. I am Dragongoddess, however you can call me Dag or DG. Why do I call myself Dragongoddess? Well, because it is was the title I earned from my original roleplay site. No, it does not mean I became the goddess residing above dragons. I resided over much; however the title itself was Dragongod because the "guild" of roleplayers was called Dragonheart. It's hard to explain but basically I fought and won many positions, eventually becoming the only goddess residing. After that, they just started calling me The Dragongoddess and I remained in this position until this website's roleplaying died off.

After roleplaying died off there, I began going through searches to find a site that I could join where I would fit it with all my craziness and being different from the normal. I am almost always joking, being sarcastic, and just trying to have fun so if anything ever offends you, ask me how I meant something. And if you don't like me for whatever reason, talk to me. We can try to work something out so that we don't have to simply avoid each other and if that doesn't work, we can come up with a compromise so that we can both still have fun with everyone else and deal with as little drama as possible. Anyways, I found the Storyteller's Circle on a website listing many, many, many roleplaying websites and while I did look at others, I decided this one seemed to be the best fit for me.

My roleplaying interests go literally all over the place. In terms of genres, I will roleplay just about anything so long as we are not playing two totally separate story lines. If you want to play something where we each play each other's love interests and our own characters, I'm willing to do this but to be writing two completely different story lines within one story is NOT a skill I have. However, I do prefer group roleplays and often get easily bored with one on ones.

Now I do wish to warn you all that I am on my way to having a dragon pup--I mean I am pregnant in real life so I may not always be the most agreeable or able to post as often as even I would want to but I will always do my best and if anyone ever believes I am having hormonal imbalances that they worry may push me to break any site rules, please do not be afraid to talk to me about it and I will work to make sure everyone has a good time and gets responses as quickly and efficiently as possible.

~The Dragongoddess

Greetings Dragongoddess, it is always nice to see new faces here on Storytellers's Circle. Sorry I haven't gotten to you quicker, I was busy.

We have a wide array of forums that can suit the needs of socializing, creativity, and roleplaying. I like to encourage newcomers to check out the Creative Forums, where art and literature are submitted by the community. We also have a wide array of genres to select from to satisfy your needs.

In order to get approved ASAP, post in the Main Lobby and talk in the chat. This lets the staff know you are here and that you are active.

Well, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Congratulations on the future membe- I mean, child. Everyone here has their own schedule and it can be difficult keeping up with everything, the community understands. Good luck, and I look forward to writing with you.

Post around in the forums and chat with some people, it usually helps the approval process :p

Greetings Dragongoddess, it is always nice to see new faces here on Storytellers's Circle. Sorry I haven't gotten to you quicker, I was busy.

We have a wide array of forums that can suit the needs of socializing, creativity, and roleplaying. I like to encourage newcomers to check out the Creative Forums, where art and literature are submitted by the community. We also have a wide array of genres to select from to satisfy your needs.

In order to get approved ASAP, post in the Main Lobby and talk in the chat. This lets the staff know you are here and that you are active.

Well, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Congratulations on the future membe- I mean, child. Everyone here has their own schedule and it can be difficult keeping up with everything, the community understands. Good luck, and I look forward to writing with you.
lol you know I've been keeping a constant eye on the chat. It's like the second most important thing to me when it comes to a roleplaying website is to have a good chat group to talk with when I'm not working on any responces.

lol you know I've been keeping a constant eye on the chat. It's like the second most important thing to me when it comes to a roleplaying website is to have a good chat group to talk with when I'm not working on any responces.
Well we certainly have an active chat. It is indeed a General chat, so there are no themes applied, and zero censorship for the content. Keep up on the chat rules, though they are mostly common sense.

Well we certainly have an active chat. It is indeed a General chat, so there are no themes applied, and zero censorship for the content. Keep up on the chat rules, though they are mostly common sense.
I definitely try to. And whenever I don't, I'm sure someone will be unafraid to speak up and remind me about that rule before it gets too out of hand. There's too many people in there all the time that for no one to be willing to say anything is impossible.

Back