New User Mello!

MissMudkip

Mud...Kip!
Mello everyone!

My name is MissMudkip, and if it helps any I also go by Muddy. I have been roleplaying for a long time now, and a friend of mine recommended me this site. I tend to do most none fan based ocs, but I will rp fan character stuff from Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Homestuck. I mostly stick to fantasy style rps, but can branch off to just about anything. Semi-literary and Literary (Para) styles are mostly what I stick with, but I will engage in chat style rp from time to time.

Let me know if you ever want to rp with me 1x1, or to join a group rp!

~ MissMudkip =^_^=

About time you get here Kippers. I'm sure we can talk about all of the things I'm involved in (all about me I say)! Nonetheless, there is a swarm of projects around this site, and we are in desperate need of more! Feel free to get a hold of me if you need help finding your way around. You know where to find me. ;)

~M

Hello Muddy!

So you like fantasy? We have Aelora in the omniverse and then theirs last heroes guild, if either of those interest you. I'm also starting my own of the same sort, you can find its Interest check in the Bulletin Board section, if you want something less established.

About time you get here Kippers. I'm sure we can talk about all of the things I'm involved in (all about me I say)! Nonetheless, there is a swarm of projects around this site, and we are in desperate need of more! Feel free to get a hold of me if you need help finding your way around. You know where to find me. ;)

~M

You're a goof. You could have just texted me this. Oh, yes everyone, I know him from RPG and we text like all the time. I guess you could call us friends couldn't you Mae.

Hello Muddy!

So you like fantasy? We have Aelora in the omniverse and then theirs last heroes guild, if either of those interest you. I'm also starting my own of the same sort, you can find its Interest check in the Bulletin Board section, if you want something less established.

Will do! Thank you for the recommendations!

I use the term "friends" with air quotes. Just don't be selling my number because the ladies would kill to get their hands on it.

~M

Back