Mido's 1x1 plots

midorino

Hi! I'm Mido. I'm new-ish here and I'm still looking around for an RP partner or group to join. Although I'm most used to roleplays that are 1x1, I'd also enjoy writing alongside a small group. I'll put my plot ideas down here. If you're interested in a 1x1, please leave a PM so we can work things out!

ONE ON ONE PLOT(S):

The Cure for Lycanthropy
Fantasy (Werewolf x Any)

My character (MC) has recently been cursed with lycanthropy, that is, he's a werewolf. In the few weeks that he has been one, he has taken the lives of several innocents, many of which were people he knew, even loved, in his life. He has been forced into hiding, and is being hunted. All he wants is to return to what his life once was. That's when he meets your character (YC). YC claims to know where to find/how to make a cure for lycanthropy. Whether or they really do is a mystery. But MC is willing to do /anything/ to get that cure.

The Champion and his Master

Fantasy (Slave x Master)

Your character (YC) is (or is the daughter/son of) a rich noble, in a society where slavery is the norm. My character (MC) has recently been sold to YC. He is a brawler, a prizefighter, a gladiator, a... you get the point. He risks his life fighting and wins YC money when he doesn't die. The arrangement is simple, until they begin to feel a little more attached to each other than they should.

Let Me Have My Last Rites
Cyberpunk (Assassin x Any)

My character (MC) is an assassin. Your character (YC) is a bodyguard/relative/lover to a very important person (VIP). MC assassinated him, but YC saw it and managed to catch MC. Turns out, the VIP's body may be dead, but MC had downloaded his consciousness into a drive in his brain. YC could have the VIP resurrected, but they'll have to find someone who can do it /and/ keep MC alive. That's going to be a little difficult because MC is a wanted criminal, and now that the VIP is dead, his enemies run rampant, putting YC in danger. To make things even more difficult, MC refuses to cooperate with YC unless they help him get his last rites.

Artificial
Science Fiction/Cyberpunk (Robot x Any)

My character (MC) has experienced a spike in popularity after a robot that he made, one he lovingly called his brother, became the first one to ever be considered sentient. Your character (YC) knows of him, maybe from the news, or maybe they knew each other personally a long time ago, but they're not close. YC comes across MC one day in a state of panic, disarray and grief. MC explains that his robot has somehow gone missing. MC falls to YC for support, and they grow closer, while the authorities continue to look for the missing robot. Everything changes, however, when the authorities find MC's charred remains. Turns out the man YC thought was MC was really the bot, who'd made up the story after murdering his creator. Will YC help him hide from the authorities or turn him in? Is their friendship/relationship valid, even though it was built on a lie? Does it matter that he's not a real person, if YC couldn't tell the whole time?

The Miracle Island
Fantasy? (Uhhh Any x Any?)

Legends tell of an Island hidden somewhere in the middle of the sea, where one can ask for any one wish and have it granted. Many people assume it's just a story, but the crazier ones believe that the island actually exists. Our characters are one of the crazier ones. Although they don't know each other, MC and YC team up to look for the island and have their wishes granted. (Would be extra interesting if only one of their wishes could be granted)

Back