New User Mira Volkova

Mira Volkova

Onion Knight
Hello, I'm Mira Volkova.
See, I dislike those transitions, between knowing my name and actually getting to know this so imagine this paragraph as a very good transition and move on.

I study at an Art high-school, all the way in Bulgaria. I enjoy drawing characters, designing them for the most part. I'm pretty fair and creative when it comes to creating characters. Apart from drawing, I also enjoy writing, (honestly, there's not much to say about that,). Another hobby of mine are video games, a big chunk of my inspiration also comes from there. I'm into all kinds of roleplays, Fantasy, Sci-fi, mid 19th-20th century settings too, though I am no veteran at roleplaying. I like the idea of communicating in such way and prefer to make settings alongside someone rather than alone.

Soo that's about it. Now I'd ask you to imagine that this is the conclusion paragraph where I'm meant to sum up what I've said so far but yet again I'd skip to the regards part. (I also like over-using the bold effect). I'm excited to get to know you all, probably join a cool roleplay or form up some cool frienships :>

Cheers

Last edited:
I love it how your name reminds me of the general theme that mi' Hungarian friend used for their characters' names. Mira Oodirova. Really causes some nostalgia.

Anyway. Sorry for my rambling there. Anyway, that's nice. Fantasy and sci-fi tend to be my favourites, aswell. 19th-20th century? Nice. I also enjoy the industrial era rps. Mind if I ask from you what set canons interest you? Hope to talk with you more in the future.

OOOOOooooooooooh...
*raises a glass of Mastika* Welcome, Mira. This glass is for you, and my late Bulgarian grandfather. Have fun in the circle. It's very... Circle-ish.

You mean rakı, neighbor? Glad to see someone share my love for lion's milk.
No, no, Raki is a different drink from Rakja/Rakia. It's a fruity brandy popular in Southeastish Europe. The alcohol content of Rakia is normally 40% but home-produced Rakia can be stronger, typically 50% to 80%, even going as high as 90% at times. Though anything above 65%-70% is deadly or used for treating wounds like burned areas.

I love it how your name reminds me of the general theme that mi' Hungarian friend used for their characters' names. Mira Oodirova. Really causes some nostalgia.

Anyway. Sorry for my rambling there. Anyway, that's nice. Fantasy and sci-fi tend to be my favourites, aswell. 19th-20th century? Nice. I also enjoy the industrial era rps. Mind if I ask from you what set canons interest you? Hope to talk with you more in the future.
I'm glad I managed to spark some nostalgia in you. Though the slav theme is the best theme in my opinion. From my experience I've rarely seen someone use slavic names for their characters and to me they sound much more exotic. As for set canons, I'd need some clarification for this term, I'm not really knowledgeable of the RP terminology :x

As for set canons, I'd need some clarification for this term, I'm not really knowledgeable of the RP terminology :x
I mean like... Y'know. Universes that exist in different stories. Harry Potter Universe, Warhamemr 40k universe etc. etc.

I mean like... Y'know. Universes that exist in different stories. Harry Potter Universe, Warhamemr 40k universe etc. etc.
You stop right there. Warhammer 40k is awesome. My friend is super hyped about it as he often plays the game so I get to hear a lot about it. It's a thought through very carefully and I respect it for that. Though my personal favourite is the Ready Player One. (I can't wait for the movie to come out and I hope they don't screw anything up). I'd like a good fantasy universe, Harry Potter is fine, Tolkein's one too but I can't seem to have a favourite one. What about your's?

You stop right there. Warhammer 40k is awesome. My friend is super hyped about it as he often plays the game so I get to hear a lot about it. It's a thought through very carefully and I respect it for that. Though my personal favourite is the Ready Player One. (I can't wait for the movie to come out and I hope they don't screw anything up). I'd like a good fantasy universe, Harry Potter is fine, Tolkein's one too but I can't seem to have a favourite one. What about your's?

Nice. I also play 40k. Chaos 4 lyfe. Slaanesh is finally getting long waited love. Start collecting set for daemons of Slaanesh, numerous buffs for Slaaneshi items, spells, stratagems etc.

Anyway. My favourite ones? Warhammer 40k/Fantasy(For fantasy all I know is the events of 2000-2010.) Star Wars, DnD(Though only the Baldur's Gate part is what I know about it.) Lotr, Fallout, and Warcraft. Yeah. That's all I can remember at the moment.

But yeah. We could do a RP in one of these settings.

Nice. I also play 40k. Chaos 4 lyfe. Slaanesh is finally getting long waited love. Start collecting set for daemons of Slaanesh, numerous buffs for Slaaneshi items, spells, stratagems etc.

Anyway. My favourite ones? Warhammer 40k/Fantasy(For fantasy all I know is the events of 2000-2010.) Star Wars, DnD(Though only the Baldur's Gate part is what I know about it.) Lotr, Fallout, and Warcraft. Yeah. That's all I can remember at the moment.

But yeah. We could do a RP in one of these settings.
Oh, yes, we definitely should, after I get my account approved. By the way, I completely excluded the game canons: I love the settings for the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne too. Currently going to DS3 and it's a pain in the butt but I love it. Dragon's Dogma is also pretty cool, the DLC too. Also, Tolstoy's setting of War and Peace is the bomb. I forgot a lot of stuff.. :- )

Oh, yes, we definitely should, after I get my account approved. By the way, I completely excluded the game canons: I love the settings for the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne too. Currently going to DS3 and it's a pain in the butt but I love it. Dragon's Dogma is also pretty cool, the DLC too.
OH YEAH! Video games. I also enjoy DS and BLoodborne. Overlord, Elder scrolls, WoD/VtM:B, Corruption of Champions, Command and Conquer, and Trials in Tainted Space. Those are few extra lores I enjoy.

OH YEAH! Video games. I also enjoy DS and BLoodborne. Overlord, Elder scrolls, WoD/VtM:B, Corruption of Champions, Command and Conquer, and Trials in Tainted Space. Those are few extra lores I enjoy.
I'd give Elder Scroll a pass. It would've been better if it was.. y'know less popularised with time.

...Oh? A reason why its popularity is the reason for your dislike?
Well its partially based on my attention span, if it was less popular I probably would've read into it a little more. I played the game itself and lore aside it's pretty buggy and maybe that's why it didn't spark much interest in me.

Well its partially based on my attention span, if it was less popular I probably would've read into it a little more. I played the game itself and lore aside it's pretty buggy and maybe that's why it didn't spark much interest in me.
Yeah. Buggy, but you've got the unofficial patches for that, just like for VtM:B. Oh well. Maybe we could do a RP in one of those universes, eh? Which one interests you the most?

As I see we share a mutual interest in DS and Bloodborne so why not those :- )

As I see we share a mutual interest in DS and Bloodborne so why not those :- )
Neat.

...Though... Now that I think of it.... Which of the three DS games? We could have the RP be set before the, well, y'know. Few months or years before shit went south and civilization stopped existing. Y*know, with undead arriving and the nations doing their best to take care of them.

Neat.

...Though... Now that I think of it.... Which of the three DS games? We could have the RP be set before the, well, y'know. Few months or years before shit went south and civilization stopped existing. Y*know, with undead arriving and the nations doing their best to take care of them.
Dark Souls 3 with all it's Lords of Cinder-y stuff, that's the thing I dig

Back