New User Mizzrym is I!

Mizzrym

Hello my good fellows, it is a great joy to be here and post on this site that does tickle my love of roll playing in hand with all creative ends needed for such, This post I guess is to gift a window to the person behind the text so I shall do my best to give you an idea of my person.

Right at 18 I declared myself a indifferent punk holding loose desires for art and writing with only the colorful dealings of a wayward childhood mixed with some books with no real weight of reality on my shoulders. Seeking to challenge myself I and a friend took off from home under the guise of some out of state work we left aiming for yellowstone, however this trek would end up taking up about six years of my life with many persons coming and going, seeing and doing many things, taking the time to talk and imbibe the stories of the colorful persons who crossed my path.

Walking on the side of the road with a backpack i can assure you attracts a lot of odd balls..for better or worst, heheh.

Now home and full of ideas I seek to refine my skills and the characters I put forth, to bask in the environment of other artist and writers, talk and bounce ideas off each other. In hopes this site would allow that, Here's to a future friendship!

Hello, fellow newbie :)

I just joined a few hours earlier than you, but I suppose we could always welcome each other nonetheless.

Hello, fellow newbie :)

I just joined a few hours earlier than you, but I suppose we could always welcome each other nonetheless.

Crossing paths at the front door begging entrance only to turn and shake hands with each other welcoming one another to the Site, The start of a good friendship! hahah.

Hope to see more of you.

Crossing paths at the front door begging entrance only to turn and shake hands with each other welcoming one another to the Site, The start of a good friendship! hahah.

Hope to see more of you.

You too. ;)

I see you are the sort who loves poetry. I, personally, like to write haiku.

You too. ;)

I see you are the sort who loves poetry. I, personally, like to write haiku.

Ah, yes...I do like poetry yet could give no claim to its practice save the action of enjoying it. Would love to read some of your work (not that I would press it now, mind you)

I had read your post before posting my own, lurking about as I tend to do, you state your mood is what hints to your rp design. Have you spotted any on here that tickle your fancy?

At the moment, I've yet to find one that I really like; thus far, it's just been a little bit of cursory glancing at the titles and such.

I do, in fact, have a slight urge to do a post-apocalyptic/pandemic RP at the moment, though I'd most probably wait for my posting privileges to be granted in full before making a move at finding a thread.

What about you? Anything you feel like doing at the moment?

赤い月
お鏡の池
赤い水

Akai getsu
Okagami no ike
Akai mizu

The moon has turned red
And the pond, like a mirror
Runs deep crimson hence

---

心の湯
ゆっくりと凍った
お静けさ

Kokoro no yu
Yukkuri to kōtta
Oshizukesa

The pools of my heart
Have slowly frozen over
Into deep silence

A haiku it seems conjured by that indifferent killer sat in the middle of his horrid deed reflecting on it,do the words come from some one who has accepted the devil he is or is it spoken in woeful tone as to the devil he has become?

Reading through the "ages eternal" rp right now, having fun with the idea of an rp through the point of view of greek like gods--in that--they are petty and flawed, trapped in their vices and virtues with all the world reaping reward of their dealings. many more to read through before i jump all in.

A haiku it seems conjured by that indifferent killer sat in the middle of his horrid deed reflecting on it,do the words come from some one who has accepted the devil he is or is it spoken in woeful tone as to the devil he has become?

Reading through the "ages eternal" rp right now, having fun with the idea of an rp through the point of view of greek like gods--in that--they are petty and flawed, trapped in their vices and virtues with all the world reaping reward of their dealings. many more to read through before i jump all in.

A God RP? That sounds like an interesting endeavour. I'll go take a look at it when I have the time to sit down and process RP info. (I have a proposal to finish ATM :/)

Back