Mr. Moonglade's Extraordinary Orphanage

Oh yes!! Awesome!

Name: Xylia Patrova
Appearence:
View media item 508Her hair is very long and wavy, it comes down to her lower back. She has freckles along her cheeks and likes to wear very neutral make up. She is about 5 feet tall and has a slender build and she speaks with a slight Romanian accent.
Personality:
Xylia is very open and kind. She doesn't really care for over the top personalities but she will be nice to everyone she meets. She is a very creative and care free kind of person, often speaking in a low, chill voice. She gets along with most people.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Kin/Blood:
Xylia's family is from Russia and all of her relatives live there though they do not know that she is alive.
School?:
Yes
Quirks/Ability:
Xylia has a connection with plant life. She can manipulate plant life at will and can even conjure it when she wants. She prefers to conjure vines, using them to assist her in her day to day actives.
She loves the color green, coffee, and boho style clothing and decor.
Dislikes:
Fire, it can kill her plants, sea food, and driving.
Background:
Shortly after her family arrived to the states, her parents arranged for her to get her drivers licence so that she could drive herself to and from school since both her parents worked insane hours. On the day that she had taken the driver's test, she passed and her parents decided to take her out to celebrate. On the way back from the restaurant, they we hit by a public transport bus and she lost both of her parents. She has been to a different orphanage before but was caught using her powers and made to leave. Because of her accident, she gets very anxious when in a car and even more so the few times that she has driven afterwards.

Name: Duskly Quinton
Appearence: Six feet six inches with a moderate build. Dusk's lower half is completely centaur similar to that of Mr. Moonglades, only his fur is completely black with the exception of the right front leg being white. As for his human aspect, his skin is a dark brown and his hair black and usually messy; full of dust and hay from lounging about or fooling about on the ranch. Also, the teens eyes are a light gren with a tad of orange on the bottom.
Personality: Extremely mild and timid. Dusk has been through a lot of rejection and judgement through his life given his appearence. This has led an incredibly obedient personality upon the teen which can often lead to others taking advantage of him. Other than that, Dusk is quite energetic. He's either always working or always entertaining himself.
Sexuality: Bi-curious (Bisexual)
Kin/Blood: Unknown. Mr. Moonglade and dusk think they're distant relatives due to both of them being centaurs but things aren't quite in order yet.
School?: No, unfortunately, his appearance prevents him from going.
Quirks/Ability: Other than being a centaur, Ice abilities that vary depending on his mood.
Dislikes: Incredibly loud noises, Large openings of water(fear of drowning), and dogs
Background: The teen has spoke to only one person about where he came from and what he had to suffer, and that person is Mr. Moonglade. Since then, the centaur hasn't told nor informed anyone else about his past. (Probbing him could definitely lead to your character knowing. Just play your cards right)

Your character is accepted Cece!!

Name: Haji
Appearance: Her hair is dusty blonde, speckled with dark spots that don't entirely make sense, and perpetually split at the ends. Her face is clean, bar a strange marking above her lip that never washes off and sometimes changes. She prefers clothes that shroud all but her face, cloaks with hoods being preferable, but if one were to happen upon her indecent (to her that is showing arms and legs) they would see many strange markings, like the one above her lip, and each one is uniquely bizarre. If she trusts someone, she might tell them the names of some. Her skin is sickly pale, and no amount of sun seems to tan it. As for measurements, he is about 5'1/2 and weighs about 100 pounds.
Personality: Strange, with an odd way of speaking, walking, and dressing that gives you the impression of someone who is not quite there, and in truth she almost is. But she is smart, and notices tiny things, but never the whole picture. She dislikes strangers, and by strangers anyone who isn't her friend. She isn't hard to please, just don't betray her trust and be nice.
Sexuality: IMO she's too young but just in case something happens and I change my mind she's straight
Kin/Blood: She doesn't exactly have parents, though she often references someone she calls Creja, almost like a god or creator, though a parent is too far of a stretch. No information is known about them besides the fact that they do exist and arranged for Haji to arrive at the orphanage.
School?: Yes, but she'd have a hard time there.
Quirks/Ability: Every one of the 57 marks scattered on her body has a name, and each does a different thing. The marks seem to switch around, and she can control this. She only knows how to access the mark on her lip, meaning she can only do one thing at a time. The marks do anything from summoning fire to allowing her to draw in the air. Most of the time she uses Heart of Nijean, which allows her to tell if people are lying. Eventually, I will come up with all 124 and you can decide if one is to OP or not. Most will be mundane (lets her change her hair color or something), and I'm going to limit myself to 12 ones she can use as an offense. It takes a while for her to change her lip marking.
Dislikes: Anything that shows arms or legs, strangers, and bad omens. She's extremely superstitious.
Background: She had been living in Creja's home until they let her out after an event which is extremely sensitive. A 'friend' of Creja contacted Mr. Moonglade and arranged for her to stay. After this, the friend disappeared with no trace.
I'm fine with her amount of marks going down, but I want at least ~40, but most are just going to be stupid things that aren't that useful. She can either be new or old, but old would work better.

Last edited:
Yay! I saw it yesterday and started on Haji but then ran out of time, and I was all like "Frick, it's going to be full soon.", but I'm super glad I made the cut! I'm working on all the marks rn, is it okay if I pm them to you when I'm done?

We gonna have any rules about double posting? example:
P1 Thing
P2 Something about the thing
P1 Responding the something
P2 Contradicting the response
P1 Agreeing with the contradiction
p3 Finally reacts to the thing

Um...I wouldn't imagine. Just so as long your not doing both posts in a row. But you can if you'd like. All I ask is that the post is at least more than 3 sentences

Ahahaha oh man I feel so bad for Dusk. Remi is not a good guy oh dear XD sorry Glitch hahaha

Is anyone else concerned that someone who clearly did not sign up just inserted themselves in the RP? Or am I just a defensive bitch?

Nah, it was clearly still you since you were controlling the same characer. But I think you GMed Remi a bit in your last post, I'd be careful about that in the future. Let him decide what he does when you use your powers on him.

Sorry, I'm a bit anal about when people GM each other.

Back