HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY

AND

THE RE-OPENING

OF THE HOUSE

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The invitations were delivered.
The guests have arrived.
The host has been murdered!

Killed in cold blood. For his inheritence...?
His uncle could have warned him who to trust, but Sir Hugh is dead and buried!
Six colorful guests are now suspects.
It's up to you to solve this classic murder mystery...

Red
Purple
Blue
Yellow
Green
Pink

Rope
Dagger
Wrench
Revolver
Candlestick
Lead Pipe

Kitchen
Dining Room
Lounge
Hall
Study
Library
Billiard Room
Conservatory
Ballroom

If it isn't obvious, this is based off of Cluedo (or Clue, if you're somewhere other than England). Not gonna lie, I basically copied exactly what it says on the box and in the manual. It's just a lot better than I can write it myself, lol.

I put the colors there just because, why not. It's fun theming a character around a certain thing. If you want to use the in-game personality/story of the color you choose, here they are. You don't have to use those if you don't wanna, though.

Red
The Femme Fatal
Beautiful. Seductive. Ruthless? Manipulative?

[Red] has always been beautiful, but recently also seems cold-hearted. Black and [Red] had grown up together and been in all sorts of trouble over the years. As they got older though, their friendship became strained. Black suspected [Red] had been influencing Sir Hugh's investments. In receiving her invitation to Tudor Mansion, [Red] assumed all was forgiven...

Blue
The Social Butterfly
Flirtatious. Discreet. Greedy? Devious?

Her exact age is unknown, and that's just one of [Blue]'s secrets. [Blue] rocketed from small-town girl to well-connected socialite. Little is known of her three husbands, other than they all died suddenly. Sir Hugh met his end just before becoming her fourth. [Blue] has called in many favors to get this invitation to Black's party. What's on her mind: marriage or murder...?

Purple
The Intellectual
Intrepid. Eccentric. Obsessive? Paranoid?

Fearlessly tracking down dessert tombs, ancient statues and lost cities, [Purple] is a archaeologist with a thirst for adventure. Sir Hugh financed all of his expeditions, until a huge disagreement ended their partnership. With no excavations on the horizons, [Purple] was bored. Black's invitation, when it came, filled him with hope. He was first to arrive at the party...

Yellow
The Alpha Male
Patriot. Philanthropist. Liar? Narcissist?

To the outside world, he is a hero. [Yellow] is a highly decorated, successful and popular officer. However, behind his medals of honor are rumors of black market deals and treason; rumors he's been paying someone to keep secret for too long. [Yellow] suspects Black of being his blackmailer, and eagerly travels to Tudor Mansion to search for evidence...

Green
The Playboy
Charming. Witty. Unforgiving? Decadent?

As a suave con man, [Green] has fronted as a prince, a pilot, a doctor, and an attorney. After years on the scam, trouble has finally caught up with him and forced him into hiding - as a reverend. Thinking that Sir Hugh was the only man to know his true identity, he is immediately concerned when he receives an invitation from Black. Determined to keep his secrets safe, [Green] accepts...

Pink
The Genius
Mysterious. Adventurous. Ambitious? Delinquent?

Adopted as a teenager by Black, [Pink] was privately schooled in Switzerland until her expulsion following a near-fatal daffodil poisoning incident. She was then homeschooled by the old housekeeper, Mrs White. [Pink] decided biology was her future and, while researching her PhD in plant toxicology, unearthed a plant of incredible medicinal properties; a discovery she wanted to share with no one - especially her adoptive father...

If you wish to participate, fill out this simple character sheet template:

COLOR
Name
Appearance
Background
Anything else?

With all of that out of the way, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if you want me to save a color for you, just ask! ^-^
(Also, yeah, I'm aware I haven't yet 'reserved' a color for myself yet, that's because I'm not sure what color I want at the moment, and I'm not too bothered by it)

Characters

Red: Open
Purple: Open
Blue: Amber Scott ~ nico
Yellow: Open
Green: Open
Pink: Sadie Ann ~ KatsuTheCat

Last edited:
Reactions: N0X
Could you please hold blue for me? I'll work on my character sheet now!!
Also if we pick a predetermined character do we have to give them background?

Could you please hold blue for me? I'll work on my character sheet now!!
Also if we pick a predetermined character do we have to give them background?
Reserved!

And, I think, if there's anything about their background that you wanna add that isn't already written in the in-game background, you can. But if there's nothing you wanna add to it, then nah, you don't.

COLOR: Blue

Name: Amber Scott -- her maiden name, she never kept any of her ex-husband's last names

Appearance:

View attachment 7637

If there's anything I need to change let me know !!

Color:
Pink

Name:
Sadie Ann

Appearance:
View attachment 7673

Background:
Adopted as a teenager by Black, Sadie was privately schooled in Switzerland until her expulsion following a near-fatal daffodil poisoning incident. She was then homeschooled by the old housekeeper, Mrs White. Sadie decided biology was her future and, while researching her PhD in plant toxicology, unearthed a plant of incredible medicinal properties; a discovery she wanted to share with no one - especially her adoptive father...

((apologies I copy and pasted your background for her! wasn't sure what else to add hehe))

Color:
Pink

Name:
Sadie Ann

Appearance:
View attachment 7673

Background:
Adopted as a teenager by Black, Sadie was privately schooled in Switzerland until her expulsion following a near-fatal daffodil poisoning incident. She was then homeschooled by the old housekeeper, Mrs White. Sadie decided biology was her future and, while researching her PhD in plant toxicology, unearthed a plant of incredible medicinal properties; a discovery she wanted to share with no one - especially her adoptive father...

((apologies I copy and pasted your background for her! wasn't sure what else to add hehe))
That's what the backgrounds are there for! Lol. She's brilliant.

hello, I'm not sure I'll be able to participate it this. I'm currently very uninspired and may end up leaving the site for a bit, and I don't want you to end up with a hole in your story.

hello, I'm not sure I'll be able to participate it this. I'm currently very uninspired and may end up leaving the site for a bit, and I don't want you to end up with a hole in your story.
Okay, that's fine. ^-^ I think this won't end up getting off the ground anyway, lol.

This sounds like a blast! Would it be okay to actually use one of the characters from the game?

Edit: Now that I think back on it... could Clue have been my first RPG!!!????? ;)

Whoops, I missed that spoiler section. Sorry!

There's a couple characters there that look like a lot of fun, but I'll have to go with a childhood favorite. (I know, I know... old version of the game. I think he still works!)

COLOR
PURPLE

Name
Professor Peter Plum

Appearance
iu

Background
Fearlessly tracking down dessert tombs, ancient statues and lost cities, Professor Plum is an archaeologist with a thirst for adventure. Sir Hugh financed all of his expeditions, until a huge disagreement ended their partnership. With no excavations on the horizons, Peter was bored. Black's invitation, when it came, filled him with hope. He was first to arrive at the party...

Anything else?
Intrepid. Eccentric. Intelligent, but Scatterbrained.

Back