Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
In the Mushion Temple rolo play you will play as a young outcast that has just discovered the truth about themselves and is invited to study at Mushin Temple in the year 2001.

Outcasts are humans that poses special characteristic that through training and focus can be controlled. Although all outcasts have abilities within themselves many never learn to control them due to outside pressures by society to cover them up. As well many outcasts that never learn to control their abilities can become the targets of hatred and other unthinkable acts of terror that one should never have to endure. Although the risks are extremely high for outcasts those that become one with their abilities open the door to a new world of power and clarity.
swtor_jedi_meditation_by_chankljp_d7lmvbn.jpg
Hidden deep in the Amazon Mushion Temple established by Selferdor Sheren is a place for outcasts to gather safe from the outside world and train. Over the years Mushion Temple has transformed into a school for young outcasts, with a full staff of the most adept outcasts in the world to train and guide the young in their journey. Student that go to Mushion Temple for training become some of the most powerful beings in the world.
atlantis-voda-monah-hram.jpg
Though outcasts abilities vary from outcast to outcast each outcast has the ability to learn the general skills, known as mastery of self, and their own ability, known as mastery of the unknown. Mastery of self focuses on an outcasts ability to strengthen their own body becoming faster, stronger, and wiser than their normal human counterparts. At Mushion Temple students must first master self before they can move on to the mastery of the unknown for without the mastery of self the mastery of the unknown can cause the user great pain. Mastery of the unknown allows the user to summon upon their specialty to do amazing unimaginable feats. Through her mastery of the unknown Selferdor Sheren could clock herself and others from unwanted eyes in a shield of invisibility, when she mastered this skill she could cloak small towns. Selferdor used her mastery of the unknown to hide Mushion Temple before her death.​

I am not the best writer so if there is anything I can improve on please let me know. Also feel free to ask any questions about the RP and I will try my best to answer them.

General Information:
Height:
Weight:
Hair: (during training all students female and male well have a razer clean shaven head.)
Eyes:
Dress:
Description of appearance:
Family:
Any Pictures to help people imagine your character:

Attributes:
Inspiration:
Social skills:
Fears:
Weaknesses:

Mastery:
Mastery of self focus: (This is the one your character is best at: speed, strength, wisdom, stealth…)
Mastery of the unknown: (Water, air, fire, teleportation… I will approve this ability to make sure no one has anything overpowered.)

Background:
(What your character was doing before they found out they were an outcast)

None of the art or pictures belong to me.

Last edited:
Back