Music Share: What's Playing?

Mmm... dont know vhats hotter. Song or him (back then). Fuck it. Both!

No music like '80s music.

I love independent komposers. They make the best music. This one hits all the right spots vith me!

Last edited:
I don't know why, but for me it's always awkward seeing music on youtube by people of my culture. Especially the youtube-poster of those two videos. @Natalija

Roightie, my turn for a song, I guess.

Hey, you shuld be proud of ur culture and its people! They make the most badass heroic/metal music in the world! :) Just listening to some of that shit I feel jacked-up for a hard workout or a fight.

Hey, you shuld be proud of ur culture and its people! They make the most badass metal music in the world! :)
Can't be after the final three years of elementary school o' mine. So much cringe from the days of me being a metal fan.

All the more reason to make up for lost time! Heres another, diferent komposer, but frankly I like this 1 even more, so dark and ominus. I'm a big fan of pagan tunes (being pagan/spiritual satanist), I love my region's ancient Slavic tunes and there varius modern re-masterings, but I have to say, Nordic tunes are more badass, for me!

Vhat does Jotunheimr mean, aniway? I know Jotun are some kind of mythical giants, right?

Back