Music Share: What's Playing?

All the more reason to make up for lost time! Heres another, diferent komposer, but frankly I like this 1 even more, so dark and ominus. I'm a big fan of pagan tunes (being pagan/spiritual satanist), I love my region's ancient Slavic tunes and there varius modern re-masterings, but I have to say, Nordic tunes are more badass, for me!

Vhat does Jotunheimr mean, aniway? I know Jotun are some kind of mythical giants, right?

Jötunnheimr. Realm of the Giants in the Norse mythology. Jötunn are the giants.
And I know that composer. I used to listen to a lot of his stuff.
These days I don't get any energy from most metal songs, pretty much. To me now the most intriguing parts are the acoustics, drums and the bass.

Though... There are still few classics from my time which still get my blood pumping from energy. Hang on, let me look for them.

Here are some...

There we go, a couple of Finnish songs..
Do bear in mind that I no longer do moshing, even if I still have long hair. xD... @Natalija

Oh wow, those are awesome! Dont understand a word, but it dont mater, the beat rocks... I cant belive I never digged them up myself on YT... thx :)

At least the 1st three, death metal isnt exacly my thing, I prefer more melodic stuff.

Anddd... its not the long hair or moshing that makes a metalhead, its the atitude. I can tell you stil got it! ;)

Ahhh... More melodic metal, huh?

Great. Had trouble finding any melodic songs. I have forgotten the names of the more melodic bands I have listened to. xD...

Nice! Still too un-inteligible, but better then pure death-metal. The tune is ok.

I vas thinking more along these lines - I supose I shuld call it "heroic power metal". That style is my sweet-spot. I think this is a Finnish band, too. Damn it you guy realy have the best metal in the world!

Ahhh... Turisas. That's one of the bands that I had listened to. The only two bands that I can think off with understandable vocals are Judas Priest and Hammerfall. The rest I have forgotten.

Facts:
1-This is the original screamo. Rest of y'all can't compare.
2-Look at this man. This man is made of %95 percent charisma, %5 percent Temuçin, and %10000000000 chill.
3-This is the most metal thing on this planet, and it's not even trying to be metal.
4-That DEL is Versace. When will you broke boys EVER???
5-Not to be dramatic or anything but I'd die for this man's voice.

Back