New User My attempt at a proper introduction

Madam Taure

Hello and nice to meet you to all those present!

I'll try to introduce myself to the best of my current abilities, and will start with how you may call me when in a rush and by the origin of my username. Long story short; you can go ahead and call me Tau! Madam Taure is quite simply a name I thunk up with the facts that I'm female, of the Taurus astrological signs and that my favorite character stereotype is the exotic and mysterious fortune lady. Simple enough, right?

A few tidbits about me would probably sound like the following: My mother tongue is French, I started learning English halfway up elementary school, I've roleplayed for over a decade with quite a few hiatuses and finally I became a full-time student again earlier this month. As such, I'm fairly confident in my ability to get my idea across in writing, I'm kinda rusty and I'll soon be in great need of a relaxing hobby - roleplaying.

My favorite genre to write and read has always been Fantasy, and while I do enjoy Historicals and Scifi, I'm super lazy when it comes to research and being accurate so I don't have much experience in writing those (that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try, though! That only means those tries will be clumsy and probably half-baked in places.)

Besides that? I'll probably be most often available on weekends, with the occasional weekday evening (by that I mean from about 4PM EST to 8PM EST) thrown in whenever I'll still feel like writing after all my studying is done.

That's about it... nice to meet you!

Great introduction. I think I could make an introduction template out of this and just fill it in with my own person details it was so on point. LoL.

We have very similar tastes in roleplay so it's very likely we'll run into one another on the fields of writing.

Welcome to Storytellercircle.

Hoi! You're a very well-spoken ("well-typed") person and I hope to roleplay with you shortly even if fantasy isn't my strong suit.

Thank you both for your lovely comments and welcomes! I look forward to role-playing with the two of you, fantasy setting or otherwise. ☺

Back