My Hobby Has Returned

Ciara

I guess I will start off by introducing myself.

I'm Ciara and I'm 18, currently a freshman in college. I wanted to major in journalism but unfortunately hated the only school that offered it in my state. So, business it is: concentration in marketing or HR with a minor in journalism. I've roleplayed before but stopped after the website closed off the roleplaying forum (I don't remember the name...). The website was mainly a pet-sitting type game and had a roleplaying forum connected to it... random, I know.

Anyways, I had so much fun on that site before it closed! I was on and off during the last few months and got really "busy" with school work (7th grade got a little stressful for me) but I am happy to be back on a site that seems right up my alley!

I love to develop characters and weird but interesting story lines. I used to have drafts of all my characters and potential plots but unfortunately I don't have that computer anymore so I'm starting with a clean slate.

I decided to start roleplaying again because I felt like it truly brought out a creative side of me (the side that has been pushed deeper and deeper inside of me due to bland professors and party-crazed students). I plan to be as active as I can be while maintaining my school work and internship.

I am so excited to get to know and be apart of this community. :)

Welcome, Ciara~ I'm actually a college student too and I definitely agree that roleplaying lets out the creativity. I feel so bored and bland when I'm not roleplaying.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :) There are a lot of really friendly people as well as wonderful writers here. I get hyped every time. xD

Welcome Storyteller! There are plenty of students here, myself included. If you ever need anything at all, please, send me a message. I'd be more than happy to help. :)

~M

Welcome to Storyteller! I am sorry to hear the site you were roleplaying on was closed down! That is always hard to go through and I hope this site will become your new home! Everyone here is very nice and there are a lot of interesting roleplay's popping up around here! I hope to get a chance to roleplay with you around the forums sometime!

Back