My Introduction. read if you dare.

Rayne

Skeptical Rogue
Hi to those that read this . Ok... The name Rayne is because its a username i have in a few rpg games i play
I am new to role play in the typical sense though i love to explore and take on many roles to be someone else for a bit plus who hasn't wanted to be a warrior and just Sparta kick a few idiots.. maybe i've played too many games .. anyway am interested in learning almost everything and i am a writer in my spare time even have a published poem.. ( don't be impressed..) i would love to try being a sneaky rogue in a medieval era or a undercover spy posing as noble highborn lady but i might be getting carried away here. i am usually online though Mondays and Tuesdays are my college days for photography trying to see if i can develop my skills in other areas to thanks for having me and congrats you made it to the end of my intro cookies and coffee are at the end. ciao!

A small figure claps excitedly. "Cookies!" They grab as many as they can, and bounce around. "I absolutely love cookies! Thank you!" They giggle and shove a whole one in their mouth.

Not a very smart idea...

Anyways.. Welcome to the site! I'm new too, I joined last night. Do you like any fantasy medieval roleplays by chance? I may try to start something up of that sort.

A small figure claps excitedly. "Cookies!" They grab as many as they can, and bounce around. "I absolutely love cookies! Thank you!" They giggle and shove a whole one in their mouth.

Not a very smart idea...

Anyways.. Welcome to the site! I'm new too, I joined last night. Do you like any fantasy medieval roleplays by chance? I may try to start something up of that sort.

Oh Great a hyperactive pokemon. the world is doomed. and i do actually i didn't really state a preference because i dont want to limit myself plus am still sorta discovering what i like sorry for the hyperactivity.. - hesitantly pets slyeon (sp?) -

Oh Great a hyperactive pokemon. the world is doomed. and i do actually i didn't really state a preference because i dont want to limit myself plus am still sorta discovering what i like sorry for the hyperactivity.. - hesitantly pets slyeon (sp?) -

"I'm not a pokemon!" Curi0sity choked out through the cookie in their mouth. There was an awkward moment as they swallowed, then- "I'm a robot!"

But yes, my signature has a Sylveon. Eeeveelutions are actually the only thing about 'Pokemon' I know..

I find myself to be the same way on what I like. I am really just trying to see how the interest on an roleplay would be.

"... Well this is awkward... hmmm... nice to meet you robot?" - offers hand for a hand shake - "and will you leave some coffee and cookies for other people.."
hows a robot even eat cookies? am not exactly a pro at Pokemon myself but i have played a few games

and consider me interested i have wrote short stories about medieval era of knights and dragons.. though with twists

"Well, truthfully I'm a sort of cyborg android mix. It's complicated!" Curi0sity says this all with such a light tone, it's almost hard to take them serious. They then accept the hand shake, and hesitantly put a cookie back. Then one more.

Sounds great! I'm really excited, actually :)

"Complicated i think don't quite cover it... regardless just.. no weapons pointed at me and we shall be fine" - takes to watching her back but is still friendly.. ish-

Well that makes two of us then sweet!

Curi0sity smiled, and nodded. "There's no reason for me to point anything at you-" yet, she interjected mentally.

"how reassuring.." -Rayne smirks lightly but gets on about her business. watching out of the corner of my eye.-

Back