New User My Introduction

Yoda

Grand Master of the Jedi Order
Hi, I am not good at introductions but I will try my best. My real name is Robert I am currently 21 and working as an engineering assistant. I like to run, swim, play video games, read, and RP. I have a pretty big imagination so I have always enjoyed a good story based RP. The genres I enjoy to RP in are dystopian, medieval, and futuristic but I am pretty much open to everything as long as it has a good plot. Well I am not sure what else I should say so I am just gonna leave it at that. If you have any tips for a new guy I would appreciate them greatly.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

You definitely seem to have come to the right place. All of the genres you listed we have starting up in droves. Many are definitely still in search of players.

As for tips, I recommend browsing through our community forums to interact with and get to know our other writers and roleplayers here. A strong community bond build the friendships needed to maintain long lasting roleplays.

Thanks, I have been going around the site and it seems pretty legit. Question, I want to ask questions and write replies to posts, but it wont let me, what do I need to do to gain privileges? Maybe I skimmed over it, but I can't seem to find anything about that.

I already read that, but I was not sure there were other things I had to do. I will be patient I guess :)

Back