New User N O T I C E ME o_o

Sam Asuki

Hiya! I'm Sam, ic and ooc!

I'm currently some weirdo 15-year-old in her freshmen year of high school who has expert cringy rapping skills and nocturnal vision. Yeah...don't even ask. o_o I'm a self-taught artist (5 years) and L O V E roleplaying (4 years)!!! My main hobbies are...any outdoor activites (hiking, running, climbing, etc.), anything artsy (Origami, other crafts, drawing, painting, art in general...?), playing cringy childhood PC games (Roblox, Minecraft...I'll stop there. ;w; ), and listening to music (EXO, BTS, B.A.P, Melanie Martinez, TOP, etc.). Shoot, did I leave nightcore out? Oops. I watched anime for like...4 years...and then quit watching it. I don't know why, I just kind of did. ._. I was pretty much caught up with Fairy Tail Zero though. ;D

ANYWAYS. Enough of me. XD I don't really have a specific genre of roleplay that I prefer. Maybe.
I don't know. I just enjoy roleplaying in general. If you guys enjoy it, most likely I'll enjoy it as well! I suppose I'm not really great when it comes to Romance, so I tend to not go there. B U T. I do enjoy Fantasy genres in general, after thinking about it...

Alrighty. What I look for in a roleplay site? *Ahem* Y'all better not be salty little potatas. You salty potatas? I bring the hoe out and mash yeh till y'all nice and warm mashed potatas. XD Seriously though. Community is top priority for me. Often if the members are pricks, I leave. Though so far, this site looks great! owo

So yeah...this is me, I guess. Aha. I'm a pretty talkative person, so if you love talking...hit me up anytime. ;D I'm excited to see what my time on here will be like, and I hope to befriend many of you (I will make all of you my slaves and force you to plow my potato fields). (I'm not funny). (Obviously). (I'll stop...). I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!! :D

Welcome to the circle!

Glad to have your talent on board! I look forward to chatting and hopefully rping with you in the future!

Well I noticed you. Great to see a new member. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to the community. I'm the not so silent silence. At any rate be sure to post in the main lobby a few times to be sure that we know you'll be active and then one of the staff members can approve your account and you can start role playing. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the circle!

Glad to have your talent on board! I look forward to chatting and hopefully rping with you in the future!

Hey! Thank you~ I look forward to chatting/rping with you as well! I'm pretty much married to my PC, so I'll most likely be on almost everyday... *cough* Yeah. Hope to see you soon! :D

Well I noticed you. Great to see a new member. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to the community. I'm the not so silent silence. At any rate be sure to post in the main lobby a few times to be sure that we know you'll be active and then one of the staff members can approve your account and you can start role playing. Hope to see you around.

Noice. 'w'
I'm actually checking out the Main Lobby and such right now! Already loving the site, aha.
Anyways, hope to see you around as well. :D

Welcome, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

Do not worry about the community, they are very interesting and chill. The discussions, creative forums, and chat are all filled with interesting content I hope you like. The chat is also active so you can jump on there to meet the community.

I used to like melanie, TOP, etc. I am much more of a Nu Metal and Orchestra type person. Some of my favorites are Disturbed, Daft Punk, Lindsey Stirling, etc. I haven't watched anime in over a year so far, the culture just wasn't appealing anymore.

Would you like to list some of your favorite character styles, or some of your strongest talents? I personally practice 3d CGI.

I hope to make content with you soon, and wish you luck in exploring the website. By the way, posting in the main lobby helps you get approved ASAP so you can access all of the features the site has to offer.

Welcome, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

Do not worry about the community, they are very interesting and chill. The discussions, creative forums, and chat are all filled with interesting content I hope you like. The chat is also active so you can jump on there to meet the community.

I used to like melanie, TOP, etc. I am much more of a Nu Metal and Orchestra type person. Some of my favorites are Disturbed, Daft Punk, Lindsey Stirling, etc. I haven't watched anime in over a year so far, the culture just wasn't appealing anymore.

Would you like to list some of your favorite character styles, or some of your strongest talents? I personally practice 3d CGI.

I hope to make content with you soon, and wish you luck in exploring the website. By the way, posting in the main lobby helps you get approved ASAP so you can access all of the features the site has to offer.

I think I'll hop in the chat in a moment, actually. o_o Also...YES. I love Lindsey Stirling!!! I suppose the same applied to me for anime. I honestly don't know why I stopped watching it.

3D CGI?! Epic. If we're talking about our strongest talents, may I show you my cringy rapping skills? XD Kidding. I do enjoy GFX, but I don't think it's anything special. I uploaded a head I made last year. I suppose my artistic abilities are my strongest talents.

Character styles...? I noticed I generally cannot roleplay with characters who are animals...? Other then that, I pretty much like any character lol. Not sure if I specifically have a favorite.

Heh, I actually typed quite a bit. Anyways, I hope to keep in touch with you. XD

Hello and welcome to STC! I personally don't think anything you like to do can be cringy =)! I also love doing artsy stuff although I am pretty rusty at it... If you feel like sharing your art some time I would love to see it! Any-who welcome to the community and if you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a message!

Welcome to the site! hope to see you around, maybe rp in the future sometime.

I like to do lots of artsy stuff too. I play guitar and bass. I draw as well though I think of my self as only mediocre at it. I like to write, actually in the process of writing my first book....that may take a while though.

Welcome Storyteller! :) I think the real weirdo 15 year old here is that @Kian fellow... though I keep forgetting he aged one.

~M

Hello and welcome to STC! I personally don't think anything you like to do can be cringy =)! I also love doing artsy stuff although I am pretty rusty at it... If you feel like sharing your art some time I would love to see it! Any-who welcome to the community and if you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a message!

Hiya! I noticed we can submit artwork to the Creative Forums. I think that's neat. I was thinking about submitting some when I have the time. :)

Welcome to the site! hope to see you around, maybe rp in the future sometime.

I like to do lots of artsy stuff too. I play guitar and bass. I draw as well though I think of my self as only mediocre at it. I like to write, actually in the process of writing my first book....that may take a while though.

Neat! I've learned how to play several instruments. I've been playing piano for about 5 years now. I learned the guitar and ukulele in elementary. I did the clarinet for my 3 years in middle school and also tried out the flute. I can play the violin...oh! I'm basically married to my drum set, haha.

Also...I love writing as well! I guess that's one reason why I enjoy roleplaying. I actually have a Wattpad. I'm currently working on a book there. I think it's cool how you're writing your first book!

I've never actually been taught how to play any instrument...I just play something and if I like it I make something with it....I used to play keyboard but there was leak in my window that I didn't know about untill I set up the keyboard to play it and it wouldn't turn on... I'm currently in the middle of writer's block with my book and searching for some inspiration to destroy the block

I took lessons for flute, but other then that I taught myself lol.
And oh lord, rip keyboard. ;-;
I honestly have never encountered a major writer's block yet. Usually, my day would go on, and something always comes up to mind afterwards.

Back