New User Never Fear, Luna Here!

☆Luna☆

Little Fighter
So, I'm somewhat veteran at this whole RPing business. I've been RPing for four years now, and I've GMed 7 different RPs over the course of this time. I'm here, at least in part, because I heard that Brovo would be here, and I thought it might be nice to expose myself to a new set of people. I tend to be pretty busy, so I wouldn't expect to carry much of a presence here, but I would like to make my mark in small ways. If you want to know anything more than that, I'm a pretty friendly and social person. Anyway, enough smalltalk, time for me to get my stuff set up. *ferrets down all of the FxF requests*

Hey, Luna! Great to have you.

What sort of RPs did you GM? That's a ton of GM experience and it'd be cool to have you set something up here, if you're so inclined!

Hey, Luna! Great to have you.

What sort of RPs did you GM? That's a ton of GM experience and it'd be cool to have you set something up here, if you're so inclined!
I've RPed mostly fantasy titles. I tend to like small groups of around 5-7 people, and often enjoy having 1x1 experiences where I can really control the theme and customize the experience. I don't know if I'm comfortable saying that I have a ton of GM experience considering that only The Art of Magic, Spellheart, Calls to Anolia, and Scars of Sayer were group RPs that lasted more than 3 months, but I'm definitely not new to the trade. For right now I'm still feeling things out, and I'm looking to run a 1x1 idea called Medicine girl, but I'm waiting to see if my Skype friend wants to take the bite before I post that here.

Hey Gwazi-kun. I was looking forward to finding you again.
Where have you been on Iwaku lately anyways... You've kind of been MIA for a while. :p

Did you leave Iwaku, or is this just an additional site?
giphy.gif

Where have you been on Iwaku lately anyways... You've kind of been MIA for a while. :p

giphy.gif
Well, I think it is mostly just OT that I went MIA from. I just didn't really feel the need to spend time there. I have so much to do that what time I did have was spent on my RPs rather than socializing on OT. That is likely to be a recurring trend since College is unlikely to ramp down for me, and I intend to finish with a GPA higher than 3.9, but I think there is going to be a lot of fun to be had here.

Well, I think it is mostly just OT that I went MIA from. I just didn't really feel the need to spend time there. I have so much to do that what time I did have was spent on my RPs rather than socializing on OT. That is likely to be a recurring trend since College is unlikely to ramp down for me, and I intend to finish with a GPA higher than 3.9, but I think there is going to be a lot of fun to be had here.

So basically I should be trying to add you somewhere like Discord (cause like... EVERYONE'S left Skype now) to keep poking you at? :p
Also, good luck with college. That is a path not easily won. :3

Back