New User New arrival.

A

Abra

Hello to everyone viewing this simple thread, but it serves as a decent introduction. I'm an experienced writer of roughly seventeen years, ever since I could throw a few words together. Always loved roleplaying and have done it for just as long, pretty much as soon as I got access to the internet. I'm quite capable of telling a good tale, as long as I have an equally interested co-writer to bounce things back and forth with.

Generally, I prefer one on one storylines as far as writing goes. I started out on forums similar to this one, however migrated to writing sites and such that focus more on duo encounters. However, I'm open to writing with a group if the premise strikes me.

Genres I prefer are based around a variety of topics. Extreme realism, dark content, high fantasy and medieval eras. Science fiction, horror and gore. Without boasting, I'm quite able to write practically anything that inspires.

Glad to be here, though. Without a doubt! I'm looking forward to setting things up and getting used to things around here. Feel free to message me, even if it's just to toss some ideas back and forth. Never know what might stick.

Hello and welcome to STC!, I hope you feel welcome and comfortable within our forums and I totally look forwards to roleplay with you in the future ^^.

If you're interested in supernatural, exploration, realistic, with a dark theme roleplays, I invite you to apply for my roleplay, Association against dark creatures (AADC). It will be a small group of a maximum of 8 people, and it hasn't started yet ^^ you have all the info you might need right HERE

Also, to join roleplays you must get your account approved, and to do so you should mingle with the community ^^, post in the community forums and maybe join us in the chat! Interaction helps a lot to get it done asap.

Nice to meet you
Yours faithfully, Astaroth.

Hello and welcome to STC. I'm with you when it comes to 1x1 roleplays. They are far easier to handle than multi player pieces. I would like to try a role play out with you when your account gets approved. Fastest way to get approved is to post in multiple threads in the main lobby. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to STC! I hope you enjoy it here; I have less years of writing experience, but I have had about 6 years of roleplaying experiences. I love 1x1 roleplays myself, as it's easier to pay attention to. I'd love to roleplay sometime!

Back