New as a Shiny Penny

Squeak

Ok not actually a shiny penny, but mostly?
I used to rp on fanfic.com before moving over to AO3 and kinda left it behind. I was going through my old rp threads and just. really wanted to try again. so here i am, after literally googling "roleplay sites".
Thought i'd say hi and see if anyone wants to chat?
:D

Hi Squeak, welcome to Storyteller's circle! What kind of roleplays are you interested in? There are plenty on the site, all with varying themes, genres, and settings! Glad you could join us, I look forward to rp-ing with you also!

a little bit of everything. I did a camp for superheroes one, a zombie apocalypse one. We the Unwanted really caught my eye on the main page which is how i ended up here.

Welcome to Storytellers! We all seem to travel to one site and another but hopefully this can become your new home =)! If you have any questions at all please feel free to pm me! I hope you will enjoy being here!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

I keep hoping a zombie apocalypse roleplay will crop up :( Was going to run one myself but wound up not having time. Alas! If you need any help with anything just let us know :) We're a pretty friendly lot around here.

Back