New User new friend *-*

Mia19

Ravenclaw dreamer
So hello Guys, you can call me Mia and i'm not new to roleplaying but indeed new to this website , So ummm i'm quiet awfull at introductions as it's obvious but i'm a biological science student, that didn't stop me from adoring literature and fiction, English isn't my native language but i've heard i'm a good english speaker haha, i have so many ideas that can be turned into brilliant works but i'm not confident enough to actually write them and post them, i hope i'd be able to join some good roleplays, this website looks brilliant and i already love it. the people looks loving and respectful which is a very important factor in roleplaying.
I hope i can make it feel like home here with the whole lots of you.
15276545_171789306630066_318209909302755328_n.jpg

Hello guys, you can call me Mia. I'm not new to roleplaying but indeed am new to this website. So, ummm, I'm quite awful at introductions, which is obvious. I'm a biology student, but that didn't stop me from adoring literature and fiction. English isn't my native language but I've heard that I'm a good English speaker. Haha, I have so many ideas that can be turned into brilliant works, but I'm not confident enough to actually write and post them, I hope I'll be able to join some good roleplays; this website looks brilliant and I already love it. The people look loving and respectful which is a very important factor in roleplaying.
I hope I can make here feel like home here with the lot of you.

Did a bit of fixing on your introduction. ;) Just some nitpicky stuff you want to make sure of catching when you start writing. With great writing comes the demand for good writing quality, or so I like to say. Heheh

Anyways, welcome to the community.

~Qane

Did a bit of fixing on your introduction. ;) Just some nitpicky stuff you want to make sure of catching when you start writing. With great writing comes the demand for good writing quality, or so I like to say. Heheh

Anyways, welcome to the community.

~Qane
thank you so much for that. there is nothing better than developing one's self :)

Reactions: Nox
Mia, what kind of rps do you enjoy? Also, you are talking to a fellow Potterhead. :)
it's a pleasure to meet someone from the same Fandom, my house is ravenclaw what about you ? And i enjoy Fictional or harry potter fan fiction roleplays..but i'm open to try new things too :)

Great having you here! Consider making footnote with your character as you go (relations, character development and etc)

Back