New User New Guy Here

SpaceAmoeba

Union Certified Book Boy
Heyo!

New guy here. I'm an amateur writer, experienced roleplayer, and a union certified devourer of books. I've been roleplaying for nearly eight years now, and have been writing since I was seven. The majority of my roleplay has been in MMOs, and DnD, so I'm relatively new to forum roleplay.

Looking forward to typing at you all!

Howdy, SpaceAmoeba! Welcome to the circle!

Union certified, I love that. What sorts of genres are you looking to get into?

I'm a fantasy boy in every stretch of the imagination. So, that's what I''ll be looking for. Underneath that wide umbrella I like things ranging from grim dark, to romance, to comedy, and other things. Whatever let's me be apart of a good story, I guess.

Great! Fantasy so far is our number one genre - we have several portions of the Omniverse that do fantasy really well, as well as a few choice RPs that are running with it.

Here at the circle we have a system in place to sort of make sure that we're a good fit for you, both as a community and as an RPing board. Before we let you run amok to your heart's desire on our RPing systems, we require some community activity - in the Main Lobby there are a few good topics for it - and when an admin approves you, you're free to go!

I can also recommend some fantasy-type RPs for you, if you'd like?

Hello and welcome SpaceAmoeba! I've been trying to entice new folks to take a look at my RP that has some dark fantasy/steampunk elements. Think that's something that might interest you, check it out here. If that's not your cup of tea, I hope you find something you enjoy! Glad to have you!

Back