New User New Here...

aiden1896

Hey y'all. I've been dying to get some cooperative writing going again in my life. I'm not new to RP, but I am new here. I prefer a more story based style where my character(s) interact with NPCs, the surrounding world and other played character(s). I use a lot of thoughts, sensations and emotions in my writing along with action and dialogue.

I'm open to a lot of genres, however it should be stated that I tend to prefer dark and graphic (ie-violent/creepy) dramatic stories. While I'm open to RP with all ages, 18+ is usually a better fit simply because of the subject matters I like writing.

Because of my personal life, I cannot always do instant based RP. I will always attempt to get a response posted asap, however there might be times that several hours will pass before I can return to posting.

I am looking forward to seeing how things go and getting to meet you all! :)

Sup Aiden, welcome to the site;)
Looking forward to role playing with you in the future.
Hope ya enjoy yo stay here.

*Laps a rated M rating on this thread*
m_icon_high_resolution.gif

Don't sweat stuff like not posting for a few hours, most people tend to have stuff going on that will keep them occupied for a bit. :p
Also, when your account get's approved you may want to repost this to Bulletin Board where people are looking for RP's and RP Partners.

Anyways, I tend to ask some ice breaker questions to new comers to get things flowing, so without further waiting...

1) What's your favourite Genre? (I know you said you're open to all. But there's usually still a preference)
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) In how many ways can you skin a cat?

1) What's your favourite Genre? (I know you said you're open to all. But there's usually still a preference)
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) In how many ways can you skin a cat?

Hmmm...
1)I'm really digging sci-fi/dystopian future or straight apocalypse right now. Think..Firefly or Mad Max meets space
2)Liquid Nitrogen...or Icy Hot cream...depends on what you're intending to do with it ;)
3)I think the real question here isn't how many ways you can, but rather, if you can manage to skin it before it skins you. Of course, this pre-supposes that the cat is captured and skinned alive, which is obviously the only way to skin a cat. (See- "No fun without a fight.")

Hmmm...
1)I'm really digging sci-fi/dystopian future or straight apocalypse right now. Think..Firefly or Mad Max meets space
2)Liquid Nitrogen...or Icy Hot cream...depends on what you're intending to do with it ;)
3)I think the real question here isn't how many ways you can, but rather, if you can manage to skin it before it skins you. Of course, this pre-supposes that the cat is captured and skinned alive, which is obviously the only way to skin a cat. (See- "No fun without a fight.")

1) They really need to bring back Firefly. :(
2)
escalated.gif

3) I don't know weather to be impressed by cleverness or appalled at your brutality. :p

Back