New User New here. :)

Azure Dragon

hello everyone! i decided to write up a introduction about my self. lets get started! :D my names is jimmy, however you can call me azure as I've always preferd being called that. so you know its spelled like the color blue but pronounced Azz-er. i am 21 years young and love writing. :D i'm and aspiring author who writes fantasy/spiritual novels. yep i'm spiritual! :D i love everyone and i don't have a hateful bone in my body! but i have the humor of a twig (i'm not very funny when i try to be its when im not trying that im funny XD). i use an OC named Azure and me and him have gone through alot over the years of roleplaying (OC stands for original character for those who dont know) he's a very dynamic character and boy is he amazing~ that leads into a quick question. are original characters allowed here? i sure hope so cause i dont know any other way to rp but use my pride and joy. now back to the intro! i tend to ramble hence up above xD even through typing i tend to ramble xD funny i know. i found this site on accident. i wanted another place to roleplay beside amino. to show my passion to writing to other places. share my creative juices with those with the same passion as i! i'd also love to make friends! im a loner in real life. i dont have any friends mainly cause its hard for me to get along with people. well i guess i'll end this here! feel free to respond i my self am still learning this site but i will reply! :D much love to you all and hope you enjoy my intro!

Welcome to STC, Azure! And on your question about OC characters, they are most definitely welcome here. Most here in fact use OC characters. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to STC, Azure! And on your question about OC characters, they are most definitely welcome here. Most here in fact use OC characters. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
ok thats fantastic :D ill now for sure be staying awhile first grtting a feel for the layout. ive never done forum based rps so its so new for me. but im sure ill figure it out in due time :D

sup my dude. I don't know much about spirituality. But be cool to talk to you about it my dude. :D hope u have fun here
haha well if you dont mind me talking you're ear off until your brain becomes mush then by all means i can talk to you about it any time xD i sure hope i have fun here. though the layout is a bit confusing as im not use to this style of rp xD

havent found anything yet though not quite sure how to make my oc sheet here nor where to find the rps that fit my character o.o

Oh oh oh I can answer that one!
Hi! I'm new here too, but I was directed to this page when I came in: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/categories/out-of-character-forums.57/

There are three sections here: the bulletin board is where the interest checks for new threads are, you could find one that fits your character there. The OOC and the Character repository are both organized by thread, all the characters in one rp go into a character thread titled the name of that rp or close to, so that's where your character would go once you chose an rp to join.
Did that make sense?

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Couldn't help but notice you haven't posted outside of your introduction thread much :( Make sure you poke around some of our other community forums also. The more you interact with other users in the community forums, the faster we can get you approved for roleplaying :)

If you're having trouble finding anything, let us know.

Back