New User New Here

Yogii

My names Yogii(not my real name), and I just found out about this site like half an hour ago and i'm already excited to get approved cause this site actually looks pretty good. Aside from RP, I play a lot of actual tabletop rpg's like Dnd and Pathfinder, as well as some writing. Another one of my hobbies is actully being a music producer and making beats, but it's only a hobby for now, since i'm 15 and not really making much by selling my beats. In terms of what I normally roleplay, is more fantasy, and even anime stuff(like one piece RP, Naruto etc), but I'm willing to do some other stuff and even participate in an epic forum, as soon as I get approved cause this looks like a really awesome site, and the good thing is it's still pretty new.

Sorry no one's replied here yet, that's actually pretty unusual for us. Anyway, I'm glad you're already excited to join us! You'll be approved in no time if you're active and post in the open forums. Have you found the looked at the thread with information on account approval? It'd be a good idea to take a look at that if you haven't seen it yet.

Back