New User New... ish?

Blaze

As in, I apparently joined three years ago, but life was busy and I didn't end up getting approved or sticking here.

Anyway, hello! I've been rping for a while, and with all the time I've now been spending at home, I'm eager to find a good rp or two to keep me occupied.

I typically do slice of life type rps, but I've rped in just about everything in my time. Haha.

:emoji_seedling: Welcome Back to STC Blaze!:emoji_seedling:
:emoji_rose:I hope you enjoy your time here again! If you have any questions that pop up please don't hesitate to ask!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_hibiscus: I hope you enjoy the rp environment and the people are great!:emoji_hibiscus:

@GreenPhoenix3 Oh my gosh, another Trading Yesterday fan. Yes I binge their music so much. Like... I just adore ALL of their songs.

Katsu, Mai, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm very excited to be here.

As in, I apparently joined three years ago, but life was busy and I didn't end up getting approved or sticking here.

Anyway, hello! I've been rping for a while, and with all the time I've now been spending at home, I'm eager to find a good rp or two to keep me occupied.

I typically do slice of life type rps, but I've rped in just about everything in my time. Haha.
Haven't tried anything like Slice of Life but it sounds interesting.

Back