New kid on the block.

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
Hello World! As I am currently waiting for approval, you may see me roaming the writer's circle. This is how I came to this amazing place: I was bored. So I thought, why not find a good Role Play site? And viola! This place. Now I've joined. And, scene. No much, but I hope to have some good roleplays here!

Hullo Rachel, welcome to the site, Hope to see you around in chat and roleplay with you in the future.

And viola!

viola-18.jpg

Hey Rachel.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, happy to have you aboard. Have you roleplayed before? If so do you have any genres that you particularly enjoy? Do you like groups or 1x1's.

If you need any help, let us know and we'll be happy to help. Also come say hello in the chat :D

Cream

Thanks cream! I have role played before, mainly in group settings. I personally prefer Fantasy and Horror, and enjoy large groups. Thanks for the welcome, and I do hope to have a good Roleplay here.
P.S. I love your pink blob fish pic. Who says it's the ugliest animal? XD

Exactly! It's a cute animal! I love them <3

And nice for the genres. I've never been a big one on fantasy, but I've been in horror RPs over the years. :)

Anything can look cute if you draw it with the intention to make it look so, that pic can look as adorable as it wants, I till wouldn't touch the real thing.

blobfish.jpg

The real thing is still cute! Look st that face! LOOK AT IT!! How dare you hurt the poor blob's feelings!

Welcome Storyteller! Don't trust @Cream at all. She will fill you with false hopes and dreams. :p

~M

Back