New User New Member Reporting In!

Face Nemesis

Artificial Blade
Hey everyone, Face Nemesis here! I've participated in roleplays for years now, although I don't really have much experience on forums dedicated solely to roleplaying, so I thought that I'd try something different. I generally participate in roleplays set in established worlds, although I'd like to branch out and try some original roleplays as well, and it looks like this is a great place for that. My favorite genres are science fiction, sci-fi, and horror, although I'll join in on anything that catches my attention. As for some other interests, I'm an avid gamer. My favorite games of all time are the two Xenoblade games, although I'm also into Pokemon, Zelda, Smash Bros, Dragon Quest, Half-Life, and plenty of other games! I'm really into Star Wars as well, along with some other movies and shows, and I do a bit of reading, too. I hope to get to know you all soon!

I am doing very well, thank you for asking. I hope we can get along on these forums seeing as this will our very first interacting with each other and are unfamiliar with how we conduct ourselves on said forums.
Likewise, my fellow new member. I'm sure that we'll find our styles agreeable, because we haven't ever RPed together before and I am excited to learn how you roleplay.

Engrade..

Two noobs at once Double Engarde!! I'm Omninet..hahaha saying my username outloud and in general sounds, halirous hahaha. I'm coorrite. That Second R's not there..

Welcome two new roleplayers that I totally don't know or spoken to before ever but not in the I do actually know you i'm just being coy way and more in the you people were speaking like that so I just decided to join in way.

Anyway welcome to STC

Welcome two new roleplayers that I totally don't know or spoken to before ever but not in the I do actually know you i'm just being coy way and more in the you people were speaking like that so I just decided to join in way.

Anyway welcome to STC
That;s thespirit Stotic, right there. The fucker that's constantly..Delighted..

Engrade..

Two noobs at once Double Engarde!! I'm Omninet..hahaha saying my username outloud and in general sounds, halirous hahaha. I'm coorrite. That Second R's not there..

Anyway welcome to STC
Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around. Cheers!
Gaaaaaames plus science fiction.. Check out the 40k universe and Dawn of War series, too good.

Back