New User New person here, and I hope you’ll accept me!

LonelyCosmic

Pyro is dead
I’m a 16 year old boy living in Kansas, my friends like to talk to me but roleplay is my exit from them, even when my parents fight! I believe that I had began rping around when I was 9 or 10, how I began was I found this Hide and Seek game, so I tried it out and when I saw people were roleplaying (yet I didn’t know what it was called then) I was just amazed because I never knew roleplaying existed! The app led me to probably my closest friend ever and now I’m going to continue to roleplay here and I hope you can accept me!

Heyo! Glad to meet you! I hope you have an amazing time being apart of this community! We accept everybody so feel free to shoot a DM! What's your favorite genre to RP? what some other things your interested in?

What's your favorite genre to RP? what some other things your interested in?
Thanks for accepting me into this community! My favorite genre to rp is mainly Highschool Romance and others things I’m interested into is making music and writing books! It just fascinating me and makes me happy to create things for others!

Highschool Romance is a fun one! and awesome! I also really love to write music and books! Baking also gives me a very similar feeling to that!

:emoji_tulip:Welcome to Storyteller's!! Of course, we accept you!!:emoji_tulip:
:emoji_shamrock: I hope you enjoy roleplaying here! I'm open to any questions, concerns or even if you just want to chat!!:emoji_shamrock:
:emoji_sunflower:What's your favorite type of music?? :emoji_sunflower:

Back