New User New Site who dis?

Yatagarasu

Secretly Judging You
Hello people.

I am Yatagarasu, some random that decided it was a good idea to join another roleplay forum for the lols while being active on another one.

I want to see how this site turns out 8D

Welcome to the Yatagarasu, site! I roleplay to hope and you with chat! Later!

Oh hey, what's good? Welcome to the site, Yatagasaru; and I must add that I love your signature. I've played through some of the first Mirror's Edge game and Catalyst looks so beautiful. Faith is my crush. ♥ What other kinda games do you like?

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! I'm sure it won't be too difficult, since you mentioned that you come from another site ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

Back