New to the Site

Focusedheart

Through all, smile. Through the worst, smirk.
Hey everyone. I'm Focusedheart. Found your site through a friend. Really like the look of it and the activity of everyone. Hope to have some really awesome roleplays.

Welcome to the website! We're super excited to have you. It sounds like your friend has already given you some tips, but don't hesitate to ask if you need anything! :3 We're all very happy to help explain and ease people into the site. I hope to see you in chat, and welcome again!

Thank you so much. I love how the site is set up. Very neat and brings out my curiosity for sure.

Thought you might. Sorry I haven't responded on the other site. Figured you'd be busy making your transition and it might work better to move our role plays over here once we finish the other one up.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I have seen you around the chat today so I don't think you will have any issues getting to know the community :3! I hope what time you spent in the chat really made you feel like your in a fun place to rp at! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a pm!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Genuinely glad to hear that you're feeling welcomed. We really do put a lot of effort into maintaining a friendly and supportive community of writers here, and it is to no end pleasing to see those efforts pay off with our new arrivals feeling engaged and welcomed.

It would seem you've gotten yourself pretty well situated so far though, and you certainly have no shortage of people offering you a helping hand so I'll leave you all to it and just say that I look forward to seeing you around the place :)

Thank you so much. :) it's been very awesome and can't wait to see what other creativity comes out. :)

Back