New User New to the site!

Yaimmoon

Hello, I am Yamimoon. I have been RPing since i have been 21. I am currently 38. I started role playing on a sight that was for a game that was releasing at the time. My first to was a combination of Suikoden and Castlevania. I fell in love, and haven't stopped since.

I am excited to get to know my fellow members of this sight. Though it will be a slow start. I am currently working on getting my masters in accounting. So my time is limited for the moment, but I will be only taking on what I can.

I am looking forward to making some more friends on this site!!

Hello and welcome to STC. If you haven't already read the new member's guide and approval guide I would recommend doing so. The approval guide is a great way to get familiar with the site and gives you all the information you need to quickly get your account approved and get you writing. Now, I get to ask my awkward question of the day.

If you were going to create a new flavor of brownie, what would it be?

Well it is a pleasure to meet you. I have read the instructions, and am working as much as I can to fulfill the requirements for admittance to this site. Though like I have mentioned I don't have a lot of free time, but I am still going to do my best to get excepted.

As far as your question. If I was to make a new flavor of brownie I guess I would go with dragon fruit. Though the flavor would be a little light I thing if someone was able to get the flavor to come out right then I think it would be great.

Well it is a pleasure to meet you. I have read the instructions, and am working as much as I can to fulfill the requirements for admittance to this site. Though like I have mentioned I don't have a lot of free time, but I am still going to do my best to get excepted.

As far as your question. If I was to make a new flavor of brownie I guess I would go with dragon fruit. Though the flavor would be a little light I thing if someone was able to get the flavor to come out right then I think it would be great.
no, no brownies. He's trying to trick you. Someone spiked them

Back