New User New & tryin' out the BBC code combos (don't mind me)

S I M C A

large.png

___________________Hello!___________________

My name is Simca, and i am currently looking through the forum to see if its fit for my two activeRP's that might be moving from its current site due to changes to its codes and unstable forum (i really hate it when sites update their HTML coding too early to where there is so many bugs on it that it makes it impossible for all users to navigate the site. -_-; ). i mostly RP romance, but i do have a soft spot for action, (most of the stuff i make turns into a action romance with a hint of comedy (depending on who ends up joining.) i like to consider myself to be advanced, but sometimes i just dont feel like posting something super literate and stick with Semi. I love to decorate my posts and RP's (its one of the main joys that i have from making RP's) which is why the BBC code is so important to me. (and the reason for the mess under this introduction.)

ummm so yeah! i think thats it for now, and if you would like to talk with me, feel free to do so! *wink wonk*

//i don't know how to end this so ill just put a weird Gif here and be on my merry way
large.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just ignore below.... im trying crap out
BOP
ALA
MIDKP
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
oh look, i can make a table......well thats nice...
raaaaaawr

im gonna try to make something look pretty...

1926361t70bnztsmw.gif
1926361t70bnztsmw.gif
1926361t70bnztsmw.gif
1926361t70bnztsmw.gif
large.png

rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.rada rada rada this text has no substance, just ignore that i exist.

im surprised that worked... hmmmmmmmmmmm ill probably be editing this to mess with the codes more

Last edited:
i could see you playing with everything ^J^ its always good to text a forum to see if its something your looking for

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

Back