New User New user of the Electric Sea

Korbinik

Otaku RPer
Greetings everyone. I am called Korbinik. Recently, I decided to dive into the vast world of RP and came across this point of the Electric Sea. I'm not new to RP at all, but this is the first time I have went actively looking for others that shared this passion. Anyway, I hope I have a pleasant time here :)

The electric sea, where the fish have died, and the truth is blurred into ramblings. Welcome to the circle, where storytellers gather to share and create together.

Anyway, welcome! If you're looking to RP, here's the link to the bulletin board.

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/bulletin-board/

Still, I highly suggest you start off doing stuff in the community forums, and getting involved with the chat. You might find some strange things, but you'll also have a ton of help if you're looking for something.

Welcome Storyteller! It is really good to have you.

~M

Hello Korbinik! I would like to extend a warm welcome to you. I'm sure you will find Storyteller's Circle in your best interests! So you say you aren't new to roleplay, huh? Neither am I ^^. What is/are your favorite genre(s)? And how long have you been doing it? For me, I like fantasy, romance, horror, and supernatural. I've also been roleplaying for about 7 years. ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! It shouldn't be too difficult ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

Thank you so much for the help Aman :). Let's see...including anime RP my favorite genres are fantasy, sci fi, slice of life, romance, comedy, and adventure. I have been roleplaying for a total of 5-6 years, but I haven't been actively doing it for a year now. Hopefully I can bust the rust off and get back to it soon :)

No problem! I'm sure you will adjust quickly. I like doing some anime roleplays as well ;o all of those are pretty good, except I don't often do sci-fi. And hey, there are a lot of guides that may be able to help you in the Writer's Circle forum section here. <--- Link. You should check some of them out and see what kinda pieces of advice people have to offer. After you get approved I suggest checking out some of the Epic Roleplays and the General Roleplays as well. :D

Hello Korbinik! I would like to extend a warm welcome to you. I'm sure you will find Storyteller's Circle in your best interests! So you say you aren't new to roleplay, huh? Neither am I ^^. What is/are your favorite genre(s)? And how long have you been doing it? For me, I like fantasy, romance, horror, and supernatural. I've also been roleplaying for about 7 years. ♥

Also, here is a brief rundown of some of the site's features: Home takes you to the front page of STC, where all the most important things are pinned. Forums takes you to all the forums - Community, General Roleplaying, and Epic Roleplay - with sub-forums inside. Activity shows you the most recently posted things by members, like status updates and forum posts. Members shows you everyone registered on STC, like you and I. Calendar is currently inaccessible. Help brings you to a very helpful guide made by Tiko on how to get started and figure out the site's features; you should focus on getting approved by posting in the specified forums. Rules is another helpful guide listing the site regulations, and also guidelines for Epic Roleplays. Chat takes you to the chat, where users are frequently conversing with each other about a variety of topics (and where I personally spend a lot of time lmao). Donate takes you to a page where you can choose to donate through PayPal and become a Benefactor to the site.
If you click on your name that will take you to editing your profile. You can also explore the various drop-down features for personalizing your STC experience. Inbox shows you the private messages you have with other users, which can be more than just one. And finally, Alerts tells you of the most recent postings appearing in your watched forums, or when people like your messages, or when someone @'s you.

Hopefully that will help you a bit with navigation! It shouldn't be too difficult ( : if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or a staff member. You will likely get approved soon if you focus on posting. Glad to have you as part of the community. (•◡•)

I think Aman explained more than I ever could xD! Anyways.... Welcome to the forums :D! As you can see already from Aman everyone here is super nice! (I wish Aman senpai commented on my intro </3! ) I hope you will enjoy being here with us!

Welcome welcome!! There's a lot of new, passionate ideas going around right now! It's a great time to get into the site, I hope to rp with you very soon :))

Welcome to the site Korbinik! I really hope to see you around and roleplay with ye. Don't forget to check out chat too, its where everyone hangs out.

Back