New User Nice to meet ya!

M a r

GrayLu
I've never been too good with making introductions, but here it goes. Sup! I'm MarMar ( Mar if you don't feel like typing it entirely ). I have been roleplaying for 5 years, and in general, writing for 6. I am an indecisive person. I tend to take a lot of time when it comes to writing ( occasionally deleting & rewriting everything should I find that little thing that doesn't satisfy me ). As you can probably tell, I'm extremely insecure when it comes to my writing. But I hope to take pride in my work. ...In due time.

And as for things I'm into RPing? I'm very much into romance, fantasy, and slice-of-life. However, I am not opposed to the others that I haven't listed. Feel free to ask me if I'm up to RPing something if you're curious. ^^;;

Hi there MarMar. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

Welcome to STC! Any genres that you aren't particularly fond of? Also, I absolutely get that whole writing, rewriting thing. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be happy to help. :>

Welcome to STC! Any genres that you aren't particularly fond of? Also, I absolutely get that whole writing, rewriting thing. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be happy to help. :>
Ah, a genre I'm not too fond with is probably anything with the Supernatural ( I mean... I love vampires, werewolves, ghosts and all that jazz, but I just can't find myself roleplaying it ). OH, and smut makes me squeamish.

Back