Official Blood Of Olympus Character sheets

Apex

Blood of Olympus is a post apocalyptic role-play that focuses on Demi-gods tasked with saving the fate of humanity after the fall of the Olympian gods and goddesses!

Please post your character sheets here for approval! You can also view the other entries and characters. I prefer realistic photos, but will sway to some forms of art. Let me know! I have nan OOC discussion form for this RP if you have questions on the story or anything else!

Full Name:
Height:
Nationality:
Sexual Orientation:
Birthday: [Include year.]
Hair Color:
Hair Type: [Here's where you put anything else about your character's hair; Has it been dyed? Is it damaged? How often does he/she dye it?]
Eye Color:
Eye Sight: [Does your character wear glasses or contacts? Does your character wear contacts for fashion purposes?]
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: [For tattoos, we'd like to know: How old your character was when he/she got the tattoo, where he/she got the tattoo (Body wise and location wise), and parent involvement. Same goes for unusual body piercings.]
Physical Description:
Clothing Description:
Background:
Parent:
Abilities:

Last edited:

Apex
"The Girl with the white hair"
Daughter of Hades
Heir to the throne

Apex was a curious individual, some what cynical and cold.
Most of her life had been pretty chaotic, her hot headed temper caused her trouble in school.
She was an orphan at birth, found on the doorstep of some poor unknowing family.

It didn't take them long to become weary...
At the age of five they cast her out to an orphanage, protesting that something about her was wrong.
She is extremely strong willed, cunning, and a leader to the rebellious.
She had a way with words, which often led to people doing her bidding.
The majority of her life she was bullied, leading into her expulsion in most districts.
Often she could be found talking of Ravens that follow her through life.
Upon reaching teenage years she was admitted into a mental hospital.
The state had deemed her unstable for society after the mysterious death of another student.
She pleaded that she wasn't insane, but the courts had been unwilling to believe her cry.

When the cataclysm's had erupted she had found her escape, only to roam the desolate war torn London streets for five years.
She had to learn to survive, and to keep out of sight of the large creatures that had once been nothing more then myth and legend.

The two Ravens in question have been seen by her eyes only, until the cataclysm.
When Zeus had made his approach and rescued her from the DeathHounds, She found herself finally coming into direct contact with the two strange feathered friends. She learned that they had been the eyes of her father, her true father... Hades, lord of the underworld.
With the death of Hades, they now serve as her faithful companions.

(More to come)

Last edited:
Full Name: Emi

Height:
5"5'

Nationality:
Jamaican

Sexual Orientation:
Pan

Birthday: February 3, 2010

Hair Color:
Black

Hair Type:
She has short cut dreads that end at the beginning of her neck, but has bangs that end a little under her eyebrows

Eye Color:
Soil brown with silver highlights

Eye Sight:
She wears glasses but tends to leave them off and only puts them on when she starts to feel blind

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars:
She was 11 when she was found to be wandering the streets.When one day she encountered a couple of people she can't remember exactly who but they dragged her off and tied her up and blind folded her then attacked her with needles to both her wrist, back,neck, and her inner thigh and embedded both gold and silver into each tatto they had given her. She has a nose ring that detaches easily that the men had also given her but she has never taken off in the shape of a trient that almost touches the groove of her lip. (Parent involvement: Poseidon)

Physical Description:

• Is slightly muscled (from days of constantly being on the run after escaping the men who had held her captive afraid they might come back)
  • Is big breasted
  • Very strong legs
  • Hourglass figure Thick/thin/thick(Hips,thighs and arse-lol-)
Clothing Description: She wears shirts that look slightly to tight and comfy styled army themed cargo pants for the most part

Background:
Remembers nothing of her past was left in the streets and picked up.
Remembers nothing after that and is found awake in a church

Parent: Poseidon

Abilities:
Can control water and is rejuvenated by any water.Can also heal self if in/or near my natural element, can likewise call upon it if in/near it.
View attachment 776 View attachment 777 View attachment 778 View attachment 779 View attachment 780 View attachment 781 View attachment 782These are be but just with my characteristics added (and also my clothing)

Last edited:
Full Name: Miles Jin Argyris (Gold Silver Smile)

Height:
6'0

Nationality:
American (Etchnically and looks Chinese)

Sexual Orientation:
Hetero

Birthday:
December 31, 2001

Hair Color:
Black

Eye color:
Black

Eye Sight:
Contacts (blind without them)

Tattoos/Piercings/Scars:
Various scars picked up from travel none important

Physical Description: *Placeholder*

Clothing Description:
Dirty grey, white and dark grey hoodie, Gray pants, Survival vest, Very large brown Backpack

Background:
Miles Jin was born to Mr. Argyris and Mrs Sun in america. He lived a comfortable life wherein every thing he wanted was basically given to him however Miles got bored easily, he would flit between books and tv series as well as studying various forms of sports and martial arts he only over really gave like a week before he realizing learning martial arts is hard and giving up. Although he gave up easily the things he were interested in he would excel in like his love for writing but that was mostly due to his love of movies. He honestly had no drive so when he turned 18 he watched Shaun of the dead, Hot fuzz and worlds end then thought "those movie were pretty good I should be a director" and went to collage it's there that he met Mark Hallowday. Now Miles and Mark didn't actually know each other that well and only really had journalism (because Miles thought it would be cool) together. However on the day of the cataclysm Mile's parents were away on a vacation to Greece and he was in a journalism class with Mark. When he got the alert on his phone he ignored it, when the other students stopped paying attention to whisper he stayed quite however when all students were asked by the PA to leave campus he tried to get home as quickly as possible. But then he was attacked by a *Placeholder* he scrambled to survive in the campus but luckily bumped into Mark and together they fought it off then told their farewells once they escaped. Miles barricaded himself in his apartment and watched as society collapsed. After a week his building was besieged by *Monsters* and he had to escape. While running blindly away he met again with Mark so not knowing anybody else Miles asked if him if he wanted to group up. Now Miles and Wallace walk the roads and scavenge what they can staying no longer than needed in one place but some thing is pulling them towards it guiding their path.

Parent:
Thalia (Greek Goddess of Comedy and Shepherding)

Abilities:
White belt (Two strpes) in Ju Jitsu, Whatever survival tricks he's pick up in five years, Great analytic mind filled with knowledge running pointless and probably not gonna happen scenarios, back up plans to meaningless things, cool movie ideas and conversations with himself.

Equipment:
Compound bow, Waist arrow quiver(12), Machete, Very large brown Backpack (Dark green and brown hoodie, Dark green and Brown pants,Some food, Some water, spare clothes, Broken katana handle, Empty Samsung Galaxy s10, Med kit, extra contacts (3), Various survival things) (Tell me if we weren't supposed to write this down i'll delete it)

Somethings I might need to talk about with the GM

-(Possibility of taking the other muses mantles if I seem to weak)
-I Need a name of a weak monster to put in the place holder
-Run powers I might get by you

Last edited:
Reactions: Emi
View attachment 785
Full Name: Mark Hallowday
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
Nationality: American, East-Coast old money
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birthday: December 31,
Hair Color: Red
Hair Type: Short
Eye Color: Nordic Blue
Eye Sight: 20/20
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: Lost left hand the first month of the apocalypse a wolf the size of a VW beetle.
Physical Description: Tall, well-built but lean due to the living conditions. Even though he has the beard, his height, and a pervasive voice. It is his eyes that people remember.
Clothing Description: Well-worn jeans paints and jacket. His tee-shirt is a patchwork of rags. His shoes are American Combat boots. On his left arm is a buckler shield.
Background: Mark’s dream in life was to be a journalist, not one of those ambulance chasers, but an honest to god Edward R. Murrow type of journalist. The thing is Mark has always had a knack for finding secrets and bringing the guilty to the light. In Junior high, he met the leader of his gated community. At the encounter, he shook the man’s hand and knew that he had a dark secret. Mark followed the man for a month before he found his alternative apartment. When the man left, he broke in to find a small apartment and a woman nursing a large bruise on her face. The article he wrote for the community’s newsletter was scathing and demanded a very Old Testament punishment. A year later he hunted the man down to see what he was doing. The man was living in a new community with the same setup. Mark used a baseball bat on his right leg and told him to stop beating women. The man never walked right again. The law never caught the man, but justice did. Mark was in the clear and no one knew of the attack. His mother his talents in writing and fostered them.
Mark was 17 when he started college courses at NYU. That is where he met Miles in an intro to journalism class. A year later the apocalypse happened. He came across Miles again and helped fight off multiple monsters. Then they decided to team up for mutual defense. The first week of the apocalypse a wolf the size of a VW bug bit Mark’s left hand off. Miles was kind enough to help Mark through rehabilitation.
Parent: Tyr Norse god of Justice and Glory. Funny note he is attributed to justice at any cost, because he was willing to sacrifice his hand to bind the Wolf Fenrir. His mother was Annabell Lee Garrison a rich man's daughter who never married.
Abilities: Can see people’s crimes when touched. Also, has above average strength.

Thank you for the interest everyone! All profiles seem acceptable, I'll notify when I have made the proper changes to the story.

Back