New User Oh hello there

Astrophel

So you can call me Astrophel, though I go by many names. I am a young wannabe writer. Sometimes I write 2000 words and sometimes I can't get to 200. I write mainly mixtures between slice of life, sci-fi and/or fantasy. I am here mainly for character development and inspiration for my characters.
I write original stories, but also fanfiction. I have been working on a Doctor Who fanfiction centred around my OC the Professor.
When you roleplay with me, you'll find me using a lot of canon information from the story my character is from and I apologise if I do that unconsciously and confuse you.
Please roleplay with me if you:

- Do not mind swearing (I swear a lot)
- Are not homophobic/racist/transphobic (I try to make my stories stand out by always adding a character from the LGBT+ community and I try to write about different races, though I keep it close to myself to ensure it stays at least a bit accurate.)
- Are not easily triggered (if you have certain triggers, please mention them. My stories often involve characters dealing with mental or physical disorders and traumatising backgrounds. Please do not think of the cliché 'both my parents died in a car crash and now I am 16 and living on my own I am so poor and pretty'.)
- Have (moderately) good grammar (I am such a grammar nazi. Yes I know I make mistakes too and I do let some mistakes slide, but your and you're, then and than, to and too, and effect and affect are real pet peeves of mine. Oh and please no 'how r u?' I can't stand that. You're ruining language.)

Thanks for reading and don't be scared of me, I only sound rude :p

- Astrophel, your local geek

Hello there, omae! I'm new myself and currently trying to make friends/join roleplays. And being a writer myself I understand your struggles with the "sometimes two thousand and sometimes two hundred" thing.

So yeah, I hope to see you around more often and maybe we'd get to roleplay together sometime!

Yo Yo, Hello.

I've never watched Doctor Who. Just throwing that out there.

Glad to see you around. It's very possible we'll run into each other in some Fantasy-themed roleplay.

Back