New User Oh the horror of it all!

shockhorror

Hello all! shockhorror here, you are welcome to derive whatever nickname you see fit from my username, or just call me Dante. It's a pleasure make your acquaintance.

I'm sure you've heard it before- i'm new to this website, but not new to roleplaying. I'm 20 years old and have been roleplaying for at least 10 of those. I RP on a few other sites as well as discord. I love horror, drawing, playing Xbox, and Panera mac n' cheese and i'm just here looking to do some fun threads.

My favorite roleplays to do is a mix of romance and horror. I love writing all kinds of horror, from psychological horror to the downright gruesome. On the flip side, I also love including an element of romance in everything I do. It helps keep things interested IMO and is a lot of fun to see how two characters get along (or don't get along, if it ends up that way instead). I do other roleplays too, the concept just has to interest me enough! Even if it isn't straight up horror, I usually include some sort of dark or dangerous theme. Slice of life/happy-go-lucky RP does not interest me at all, though I do enjoy writing happy moments. I usually write multi-para but honestly I prefer quality over quantity and am okay with whatever as long as it's fun. I go between OCs and canon characters.

Some of the canon's I'm interested in writing include
-Rick Grimes (TWD) (have written a little bit)
-various Dead by Daylight muses (I'm willing to try my hand at any of the killers, I have most experience with Frank Morrison)
-Jonathan Byers (Stranger Things) (have never written but would like to)
-Bucky Barnes (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (have a little experience with)
-various Overwatch muses (Have never RPed in ovw before but i'm open to anything).
-am open to the idea of writing in The Magnus Archives universe

as far as OCs, i've got:
-Klaus, your average guy turned serial killer after his sisters murder, who seeks revenge via red room torture.
-Augustus Adams, a young Prince thrust into a position of power who soon finds himself literally being corrupted by the crown that attaches itself to his head.
-Anatoly Morozov, a cyberpunk character who's willing to do anything to rebuild his childhood friend who happens to be a robot(sometimes an OVW oc).
-Sinope, an AI piloting a ship whose crew was wiped out by a deadly rabies-like virus.

I guess that's everything i've got to say here! I'm looking forward to writing with y'all :)

Greetings and welcome!

Looks like you have a pretty diverse range of interests. Have to say we've seen an influx of users interested in horror roleplays as of late, so you should fit right in :)

Let us know if you need any help finding anything or if you have any questions.

Howdy and welcome to STC! Our paths certainly intersect with some of the technology and cyberpunk elements that are dotted in your interests. Best place to either stretch your legs with a new idea or see what someone else is recruiting at the moment would be to pop in the Bulletin Board and see what's open! Let me know if you have any questions.

Howdy and welcome to STC! Our paths certainly intersect with some of the technology and cyberpunk elements that are dotted in your interests. Best place to either stretch your legs with a new idea or see what someone else is recruiting at the moment would be to pop in the Bulletin Board and see what's open! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice, I will definitely check it out :)

Dante like from Devil May Cry?
Like Dante's inferno :emoji_fire:

I'm also looking for a good horror roleplay, so let me know if you find anything good.
Right back at you!

Welcome, Dante!
You've stated my two favorite genre's horror ad romance!
Your OC's sound killer (no puns intended) and I like the fandoms you have set up (they might actually be the only one's I'm familiar with so far)

Back