New User Oh yikes how do I even...

Amaria

Goddess of Crystals
Hello everyone!
My name is Amaria, nice to meet you all.
omg I can't do this writing a "hello my name is blah blah blah and i like this and that" is so hard, Idk what to write...

I am a roleplay loving person who has been roleplaying for the last 12 years, which makes me old as a granny, somewhat. You could say I'm a avid storyteller!

I've been on multiple sites under the last couple of years, but I've never really found a site that I feel at place in, if you know what I mean, which is why I am taking a chance here. Which is why I'll do my best to be so active as I possibly can.

I hope that during my stay, no matter how long it is (months, years who knows!) that we can become friends and create stories and worlds that no one thought of before.

I don't bite I promise! :3

ok maybe a little

No worries If it's any consolation I hate writing these things also, and this was all just an elaborate ploy to share my pain with everyone by making them mandatory. Well not really.... probably.... maybe.... ;)

Jesting aside all we ask is that the effort is made to reach out to the community which you have done wonderfully for certain!

I wanted to personally welcome you to Storyteller's circle, and make sure you're finding everything alright. Also to let you know that a bunch of us are slumming in chat if you want to come say hi :)

Thank you very much for the welcome!
I even dragged along a friend of mine, so you got two at the price of one today.
And don't worry I shall go ahead and attack the chat whenever I find the time to, which in a few minuntes.
I'll see you around then^^

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle Amaria. I echo all that Tiko said. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to post them here to reach out to either of us via any means on the site, be it the chat or the private conversation inbox. We're to make you feel like you've finally found that place you'll never want to leave for years and years to come.

Mostly rock crystals, but sometimes diamond crystals whenever I am lucky.
Many believe I have meth crystals

I'm not good with greetings or formalities either... :/
So let's start with an ice breaker.

If you had to smash a Watermelon or a Pumpkin, which would it be?

The only crystal more valuable than a diamond in America.
w8i6ho2.gif

I have never played D&D, although I've wanted to for the longest time :'D

5th Edition is rather easy to learn and popular system right now.
You could probably make an Interest Check/OOC about it and say you're looking for people.
Though if it's your first time, I'd also suggest request one of them be a DM, that's not a position you want to be in as a first timer if you can help it.

Back