Oi x]

Hi Dauntless! What kinda roleplays do you like? Fantasy, sci-fi, fandom, romance, school, The staff will want to know so they can match you up with one. Like if you like fantasy, we have several; Equinox (Low Fantasy), parts of the Omniverse (High), both of those are multi-thread epic RP's and you can find them near the bottom of the index.

Uhm I like doing supernatural, school, apocalypse, war, and just things like that. I'm not too picky about it xP

Well, Tiko would know better then I, which RP's we have for you. But theres an Epic RP about vampires (The Masquerade) and more then one about the Apocalypse (Adenovirus 423, Bunker Chicago). Theirs also a newer RP, not epic, about a magic school you may like (Stahlhiem College of Magic).

Thank you! But uh can you help me understand how this works? I came from Roleplay.Me and I think it's a lot different than this. Like when you start a conversation with someone do you just roleplay there or is that only for chatting? I'm utterly lost xD

We have threads for Roleplaying, I'm not familiar with PM roleplays. First, though, an Admin needs to approve your account before you can post to the regular RP's. After that, you'll have to get one of the GM's of the Epic RP's to let you in their, if you want to join an Epic. They are big, multiple thread RP's that have their own forum space and several topics dedicated to just them.

Anyways, Talk to people around the community forums and chat, and an Admin will approve you soon enough.

Back