New User Oi

TJByrum

Varan Adventurer
Oi, friends, I am TJByrum. I have been role playing since about 2009/2010. I originally started on BattleOn! Forums, and role played there for a good many years, where I became accustomed to a close, tight-knit community. It was there I joined and finished my favorite RP of all time: The Rise of Domrius, in which my character Volrun was killed while defending Gripclaw Pass.

The only other site worth mentioning would be The Fantasy Sandbox, where Volrun's son, Ralf Valgard, is my main character. It is by far my favorite RPing site, and comes complete with a close-tight-knit community that I enjoy so much.

I enjoy medieval-fantasy settings, post-apocalyptic settings, and sci-fi settings the most. I exclusively play underdogs and 'mundane' characters with no magic at all if I can help it. When allowed, my characters belong to a custom race called the Varan: northmen from a place called Asgeir, and who take inspiration from Gaelic Celts, Vikings, and Saxons. Asgeir is divided between many clans who ruled various holds. Volrun and Ralf are from Wulfenheim Hold, which belongs to the Valgard clan.

I'm a history nerd and as such many of my characters, events, and settings take direct inspiration from historical topics.

Back