New User Old to some, New to others

Bran The Bean

Swarm of Bees
Heya folks,

Name's Bran.
Known previously to some on another website as Andreis.
Joined over here looking to expand my role-playing avenues after a very long hiatus from role-playing in general.

During said hiatus, I engaged in a lot of Tabletop RPGs, creative writing, and more life-oriented pursuits. I really enjoy Science Fiction and Fantasy but I, most of all, like hard choices.

I used to roleplay for an easy escape from the confines of my life but now, I roleplay to escape the confines of my life AND explore the what-ifs in the nooks and crannies of grim implications such as the nature of evil and the human condition. I really like gritty limitation and the depth of emotion in small actions.

I'm also a giant neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd. Then again, aren't we all.

Hi Bran, welcome to the forums.

I reall like the direction you take with your roleplaying. I absolutely adore roleplays that explore emotions, struggles and hard choices, and I've been wanting to do some of that since forever. Perhaps someday we'll be able to participate in a roleplay together :>

Anyway cheers and welcome!

Hey Andreis, glad to see you made it over to us! Let us know if you need help with anything. Aside from the short Approval process outlined around the place and at the top of the Intro forums, everything else is as you'd expect.

Welcome to STC!

Hi Bran, welcome to the forums.

I reall like the direction you take with your roleplaying. I absolutely adore roleplays that explore emotions, struggles and hard choices, and I've been wanting to do some of that since forever. Perhaps someday we'll be able to participate in a roleplay together :>

Anyway cheers and welcome!

Thanks! I hope we get the opportunity to.

Hey Andreis, glad to see you made it over to us! Let us know if you need help with anything. Aside from the short Approval process outlined around the place and at the top of the Intro forums, everything else is as you'd expect.

Welcome to STC!

Oh don't you worry, buddy, I skimmed everything thoroughly.
And thanks. :3

Back