[OOC] Endurn: Heart of the Alauum

Travelling, In a restaurant now but don't know when my family will get pissed off that i'm not talking to them

Haha no, you're fine. Your post is a perfect length. Solo posts usually end up being longer for obvious reasons, but in the interactive IC, that's a perfect post, and even right now, I have zero issues with it.

*Uncracks your neck and gives you an ice cream sundae* Chill :p

Haha I'm just really glad to have such a capable group of new players. Usually 6/10 have major issues and this time around its like, 1 single player. Everyone else is bloody splendid. You're splendid!

Btw Soul you mentioned some sort of plot interaction thing? Do our characters have active roles in shaping the plot or something?

Some notes on stats for everyone:

The following are race specific and cannot be used by anyone except members of that race:

Almiun: Scrying
Dhomharan: Fabrication
Sylvuin: Life
Odakkai: Illusion

The following are culture stats. You may have a maximum of 30 for the two stats related to your culture, but only up to 20 on all other stats once you've added your 50 points.

---Gemstone (East) Dhomharan Culture: Charisma, Rune Making
---Ore (West) Dhomharan Culture: Stealth, Fabrication
---Coniferous (North) Sylvuin Culture: Survivalism, Animal Knowledge
---Deciduous (South) Sylvuin Culture: Speed, Plant Knowledge
---Deep Sea Almiun Culture: Stamina, Swimming
---Shallows and Shore Almiun Culture: Ritual Skill, Nature Communion
---Moonborn Odakkai Culture: Star Navigation, Acrobatics
---Sunborn Odakkai Culture: Weather prediction, Agility

EXAMPLES:

Dhomharan of western clan:
Fabrication base stat: 20
Rune Making base stat: 15 +10 Western Dhomharan Culture Boost = 25

I cannot make fabrication +30, because fabrication, which a Dhomharan trait, is not a culture perk. If I were an Eastern Clan Dhomharan, I could make it +30. In this case, I cannot add anything to Fabrication, because all non-culture stats are capped at 20 for the RP start.

I can, however, make my rune-making up to 30. I get my culture bonus, which gives me +10, making it 25, so I can add another 5 out of my bonus 50 to bring it to 30, as a maxed out cultural stat.

I know it's a bit confusing, but just figure out your culture, identify the two cultural stat boosts, and realize that they can be up to 30 after all mods are done but all other stats can only be up to 20.

Back